Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P5-3 56cm with Magura brakes and Zipp bars and extensions
Quote | Reply
Great used condition, Brakes are hydraulic rim brake Magura RT6. A bleed kit is included in case ever needed, but brakes are ready to ride.

Extensions are aluminum ZIPP Alumina Evo 70s.

Basebar is a carbon ZIPP Vuka Stealth with an integrated medium stem (80/90mm).

Frame, forks, brakes and bars. SOLD

I also have a brand new full mechanical Ultegra drivetrain consisting of bar end shifters, front and rear derailleurs, chain and 11-23 cassette.
Can also include Fizik arione tri 2

Email for pics
Thanks
Last edited by: slalomdude: Dec 14, 17 18:00
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-3 56cm with Magura brakes and Zipp bars and extensions [slalomdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics emailed to all interested parties. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-3 56cm with Magura brakes and Zipp bars and extensions [slalomdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested.......Shoot me some pics if you don't mind and where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-3 56cm with Magura brakes and Zipp bars and extensions [AUman365] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Located in Florida. Can you shooter me your email address
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested. still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-3 56cm with Magura brakes and Zipp bars and extensions [STRINATION] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, couple of interested parties but no payment yet. Send email address if you would like some pics.
Thanks
Sean
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the price?
Quote Reply