Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $1800 + shipping
Quote | Reply
For sale is my Cervelo P3 (purchased a little over two years ago). It's outfitted with 10-speed Shimano 105, TriRig Omega brakes (hardware for the OEM Magura RT6 TT included), Zipp Vuka Alumina aerobars, and 52/36 Rotor (round) chainrings, and training wheels.

It's in good overall condition, but there are a couple of blemishes. The chain got dropped a couple of times when I tried switching to Q-rings and got wedged between the bottom bracket and the small chainring. Austin Tri-Cyclist looked at it and confirmed the damage is only to the clearcoat (no carbon damage). Also, there's a scuff on the left side of the bullhorn from a clipless pedal mishap. Both are pictured.

I'm selling because work means I have no time for triathlon anymore and have converted to being a pure runner. Bike is located in Austin, TX. Price is $1800 plus packing and shipping by Austin Tri-Cyclist.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Last edited by: Toby: Apr 14, 16 9:01
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $2000 + shipping [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $2000 + shipping [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You wanna part out the white tririgs?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $2000 + shipping [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:
You wanna part out the white tririgs?

Sorry, no parting out. Trying to get the whole thing out of my garage, not do more work on it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what would the price be to ship to San Diego?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $1800 + shipping [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $1800 + shipping [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shot you a PM - I'd buy the Magura's if you were interested...local w/ cash in hand.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frack - why couldn't this be a 58? Nice ride and price!

Quote | Reply
hi is this bike still for sale if so can you email me at mark@markonecoaching.com as i want to buy this thanks mark
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $1800 + shipping [mracher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If for some reason Mark doesn't buy it, I'll take it.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 size 56 (unsure of year, new-style) $1800 + shipping [mracher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi I will buy this just waiting for reply on emails from seller thank Mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for just magura brakes and levers and hydro hardware?

Price for just frame set, Magura brakes and crankset?

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply