Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2, 3T Vola, TriRig Omega X, vgc 9.5/10
Quote | Reply
Last year my girlfriend and I were talking about how to make some space in our flat. She suggested I sell a bike. I told her she was out of her mind.

She insisted.

Then I said "if Donald Trump becomes US President, I'll sell a bike".

Shit.

It's a Cervelo P2 56cm, with some big upgrades. I've put a 3T vola team stealth cockpit on there to tidy up the front end, 2x TriRig Omega brakes, and I swapped out the crappy FSA chainset that you get with a P2 for a 105 (52/36). That's about £650 worth.

It's a seriously fast setup - confirmed with aero testing at velodrome and on an outdoor track.

It's also a very similar setup to the bike that won the national 10-mile time trial championship last year, and it's pretty close to the TriRig P2 setup actually - read about that here: http://www.tririg.com/articles.php…

The bike is in genuine 9.5/10 condition, a just mark or two here and there (as you'd expect from a race day bike).

Wheels are not included. Bike comes with all spacers, screws etc. for the cockpit, and two 'no-hanger' back plates for the omega brakes. Gratuitous hero shot of me riding the bike at ITU worlds included free of charge.

Would like to get about £2200 for it, and will listen to offers.

Prefer a UK buyer, happy to ship to USA at buyer's expense. Might be a bargain for someone stateside, considering the exchange rate.

Last edited by: AforEffort: Feb 5, 17 15:16
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2, 3T Vola, TriRig Omega X, vgc 9.5/10 [AforEffort] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2, 3T Vola, TriRig Omega X, vgc 9.5/10 [AforEffort] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AforEffort wrote:
Then I said "if Donald Trump becomes US President, I'll sell a bike".

Shit.

It's a Cervelo P2 56cm, with some big upgrades. I've put a 3T vola team stealth cockpit on there to tidy up the front end, 2x TriRig Omega brakes, and I swapped out the crappy FSA chainset that you get with a P2 for a 105 (52/36). That's about £650 worth.

if it would fit me, i'd buy it. but its too bigly / yuuuuuge for me. you should keep the bike, maybe cycling great again.

were you under the same constraint because of Brexit?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2, 3T Vola, TriRig Omega X, vgc 9.5/10 [Gskalt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah I got another frame, as I moved on from tri to timetrialling. There are specific regulations for position etc. in TT that meant I needed a longer frame.

It's a shame, because this bike is ridiculously fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck!!
Quote Reply