Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale Slice Di2 HED Jets
Quote | Reply
DO NOREPLY TO THIS POST. DIRECT QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ANSWERED IN THE TEXT BELOW TO YEAGERFRANK@GMAIL.COM

Cannondale Slice Hi-MOD Dura Ace Di2 51cm - Like New

$2,999

Going to let this bike go while it's still super fresh! Three rides under a small rider in perfect weather - exactly 140 total miles, less than 6.5 hours. All three rides in cool temps too - so it's never even been sweat on! Not a scratch, nick or ding anywhere on this thing. I'd call it new, but you can tell by looking at the drivetrain that it has had at least one ride.
Does not include wheels, but otherwise, full stock build - full Dura Ace Di2, SiSL2 cranks (170mm), carbon base bar and aero extensions.
Price is firm, but I will take $100 off if you also buy the brand new HED wheelset I am selling in a separate post. Please, no questions about the price. I am happy to field other questions or requests for other photos.
Buyer to add $50 for professional packing, plus actual cost for insured shipping from Glen Allen, VA (23060). You may avoid packing and shipping cost if you pick up from me in the Richmond, VA area. Unless you choose an odd shipping method, shipping in the continental US will certainly be less than $100.

2016 HED Jet 9 Plus Black Front 700c Clincher Wheel - BRAND NEW

$765

Zero miles on this wheel - never been installed on a bike. Wide rim with textured aluminum braking surface - 18 hole wheelset weight is below Zipp Firecrest Carbon 808s!
$1,000 MSRP for the front wheel.
Includes a titanium skewer, rim strip, and valve extender.
Price is firm, but if you also buy the rear HED disc wheel I am selling in a separate post, I will discount the wheelset $50. Please, no questions about the price. I am happy to field other questions or requests for other photos.
Buyer to add $40 for professional packing and insured shipping in the continental US ($60 total packing and shipping if you buy wheelset). You may avoid packing and shipping cost if you pick up from me in the Richmond, VA area.

2016 HED Jet Disc Plus Black Rear 700c Clincher Wheel - BRAND NEW

$1,075

Zero miles on this wheel - never been installed on a bike and never had a cassette installed. Wide rim with textured aluminum braking surface - 1,210g weight for this 24 hole wheel is very close to a Zipp Super-9 disc (1,175g)!
$1,400 MSRP.
Includes a titanium skewer, rim strip, and a couple HED stickers to cover the inflation hole.
Hub is Shimano/SRAM 10 or 11 speed compatible.
Price is firm, but if you also buy the front HED wheel I am selling in a separate post, I will discount the wheelset $50. Please, no questions about the price. I am happy to field other questions or requests for other photos.
Buyer to add $40 for professional packing and insured shipping in the continental US ($60 total packing and shipping if you buy wheelset). You may avoid packing and shipping cost if you pick up from me in the Richmond, VA area.
Quote Reply