Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale MS2000
Quote | Reply
This past October I bought a Cannondale MS2000 that was posted here on the Classifieds by hooker_elite. I fell in love with this bike the moment it arrived at my doorstep. A truly beautiful bike. I only had the chance of riding it a few times before Winter set in and I've only been on it twice since November. Anyway, it saddens me to say but due to some unforeseen financial matters I'm going to have to liquidate some recreational items. Unfortunately this bike is one of the items. I got a great deal from hooker_elite and if anyone is interested I'll pass on a great deal to them. My purchase price for bike and both set of wheels was $1700 and I'm willing to pass it on for $1600.00, figuring a $100 loss isn't going to make or break me. I assure you $1600 for this package will not be beat. Package includes the following:

Cannondale MS2000 650c (54cm). The bike was new as of last year (nos). The bike was stripped, professionally painted gloss black and new Cannondale factory decals were applied. The bike has the following parts: Dura-Ace 9spd shifters, Ultegra 9spd front/ rear derailleurs, FSA team issue carbon crankset, Dura-Ace bottom bracket, Xlab brake lever, Syntace Stremaliner aerobars (size M), Ultegra brake calipers, Corima UL tubular front wheel, Corima 4-spoke rear, Tufo tubular tires (less than 200 miles), SRAM cassette and Velomax circuit training wheels with Kenda tires and ultegra cassette.

I would prefer to not split the package but I would be willing to sell the Corimas as a set for $600.00 if anyone is interested.

For more pictures of the bike do a search on classifieds for Cannondale MS2000 listed by hooker_elite.

If interested my email is mingle@commandalkon.com

Thanks, Mark
Quote Reply