Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, S-Works Trivent and S-Works Road Shoes, S-Works Prevail, Spiuk Kronos, 3t Ltd Road Bars, 7900 groups, Zipp R2C, New Velocity A23 Training Wheels, Roval EL 45, Garmi
Quote | Reply
Have a bunch of stuff for sale...all prices are OBO! Feel free to make offers! Prices don't include shipping
Looking for: Disc wheel and a mountain bike

BIKES: (Willing to part out)
Brand New 2013 Speed Concept 7 L: got as a warranty. brand new frame/fork or can also be built it with whatever spec you'd like, just pm me
$1000 OBO for frame/fork

S-Works Shiv Tri M: Size Medium. Ridden for 1 season Full 7900 (ultegra cassette) with Zipp R2C shifters. 3t Ventus LTD bars. Add $1000 for rotor power crankset
$4000 with reynolds solitude, $5500 with Reynolds Solitude and Reynolds 72/90 Aero

S-Works Venge 58: Approx 3000 miles on it. Size 58. Full 7900 (ultegra chain/cassette) with rotor 3df crankset. 3T Tornova Ltd Bar and Ritchey WCS Stem
$3250 with reynolds solitude, $2000 frameset

S-Works Transition L: Size Large. 10 Speed Sram Red. Easton EC90 Bars. S-Works Crankset.
$2000 with no wheels,

COMPONENTS:
3t Tornova Ltd: 42cm c-c. clamp has a little peel, but in great condition. Just need something wider (possible trade)
$175

7900/6700 Group Road: 7900: shifters, rear derailleur and brakes. 6700 front derailleur, cassette and chain
$600

7900 TT Group: 7900 front/rear derailleur and chain, Zipp R2C shimano shifters, ultegra cassette

Roval EL45: Very nice carbon clinchers off of a venge. Same wheel as the SL45. Only have 2000 or so miles on them. Carbon wheels with aluminum brake track. Solid solid wheelset: $600 OBO

Velocity A23 with Origin 8 Hubs and Dt Spokes: Only ridden 25 miles.
$225 OBO

ACCESSORIES:
S-Works Trivents: Used for less than a year. No scratches or marks or anything. Size 45
$250 OBO

Garmin 910XT: Only been used for 2 months. Comes with Quick release kit. Can include hr strap if wanted
$250 OBO

S-Works Road Shoe: Used for 2 seasons. No scrapes or anything and still great condition. Size: 45
$110 OBO

S-Works Prevail: Used for 1 season. Black color. Size large
$105 OBO

Spiuk Kronos: Good condition $50

Zoot Xenith 2.0: Size: Medium Tall. Top of the line in 2010. Only used for 2 seasons (probably 20 swims). Always rinsed and never left in the sun.
$100 OBO

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: tridill: Nov 23, 14 14:18
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of saddle is on the Shiv? I'm looking for a sitero saddle for my Shiv TT.
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [Pennstate5 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have an ism attack on there. I think my dad might have a sitero expert though.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you so small!!!!!!! haha. If this stuff was sized bigger, I think I would pick up 80% of it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the EASTON EC90 TT (56mm deep) set to moroudabush@gmail.com
Thanks

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the Shiv. defsnot2x@gmail.com

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd re: Easton's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What color p09 and s works shoes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd on multiple items
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [mountaindo [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha so small?! I'm 6'1!! Whatcha need that's bigger dude?

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [zachboring [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
P-09 is white and s-works shoes are white and red 2012 models

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: tridill: Oct 7, 14 13:33
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [der.kommis [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill send all pics tonight/tomorrow am. I have class all day today.
Gotta keep ya waiting in anticipation ;)

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your dad willing to sell the site to of he has one? My email is Pennstate506@aol.com. Email me if he does, I can't PM yet in this website.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to sell 910xt with accessories + HR Strap for $240? Can you send pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Venge. Can you please send pictures to kevscott13@gmail.com I've got an Ellsworth Evolve mountain bike if your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok should have pics of everything to everyone except the rovals and eastons. My dad is slacking on getting me pics, sorry guys

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics of the Shiv to s.gentz@live.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the Speed Concept?

What type of mountain bike/size are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Garmin 910 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [dss8653] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry speed concept is a large.
As far as mtb goes I'm looking for a l/xl something like a spec epic/camber. Gonna be racing dirt next year

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [DVM_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, 910 is still available

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [FrostyJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yessir!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the old speed concept 7 , the one without the aerobrake on the front?

Also, pm sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [ClimbandCy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup exactly. 2013 model not 2014

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply

Prev Next