Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brand New Aegis Trident Frame and Ultegra 10 Speed Build Kit -- Let's Make a Deal!
Quote | Reply
Brand spankin' new 58 cm Trident. Blue with silver decals. This is the frame I bought from Bicycle Sports. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this frame. It is in perfect condition. I thought I wanted to build up this frame, but I have since changed my mind. I bought it cheap and I'll pass those savings on to you. $1240. I paid $1200, the $40 covers shipping. Continental U.S. only. If you have any questions, PM me and we'll talk. It's ready to be shipped.

The fork that came with the bike won't work; the steerer tube is too short. So the frame comes without a fork. I also have an Ultegra 10 speed build kit sans wheels and a seatpost. The build kit is brand new and includes Profile Design Carbon X one piece aerobars (120 mm stem) and FSA carbon compact cranks (50/34). Will sell the kit with the frame or separately. Talk to me and we'll work out a deal.

RP
Last edited by: Robert Preston: Jan 6, 05 16:59
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Aegis Trident Frame/Fork [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size?
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Aegis Trident Frame/Fork [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Aegis Trident Frame and Ultegra 10 Speed Build Kit -- Let's Make a Deal! [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame price reduced, Ultegra 10 speed build kit for sale, too. Talk to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Aegis Trident Frame and Ultegra 10 Speed Build Kit -- Let's Make a Deal! [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices?
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Aegis Trident Frame and Ultegra 10 Speed Build Kit -- Let's Make a Deal! [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll sell the kit for $1100. I'll let everything go, frame and kit, for $2100.
Quote Reply