Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM red 10spd cassette, Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels
Quote | Reply
SRAM Red 10 speed cassette - make an offer with going to the post office for :)

Blackwell 50cm wheels (PENDING SALE)
Tubular tires glued - low miles on them. Doesn't fit 11 speed.
$400 shipped

HED Tubular Wheels
Evo cx3 rear, Veloflex carbon front, 11 speed compatible.
$350 shipped

Shipping and paypal fees are included.

More photos: https://goo.gl/...os/kALMtxE18pVYsGUe6
Last edited by: ratherbeswimmin: Jun 2, 16 19:26
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP, Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels, PowerTap G3, Fizik Saddle [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What HED wheels exactly? And I assume you mean tubular (sew-ups).
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP, Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels, PowerTap G3, Fizik Saddle [robabeatle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

Rear is a Ardennes, front is a C2 rim from wheelbuilder. There are photos in the link.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP, Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels, PowerTap G3, Fizik Saddle [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP, Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels, Fizik Saddle [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP (price drop), Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop.

Found a MTB I want at a shop going out of business. Would like to sell this guy first!
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP (price drop), Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED wheels still available? Condition of tires/trueness of rims?
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP (price drop), Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels [canili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of MTB are you looking for ? I might have something unique that would interest you in a trade for the Triad.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP (price drop), Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels [canili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
canili wrote:
HED wheels still available? Condition of tires/trueness of rims?

They are true. I'll send photos of the tires.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Triad SP (price drop), Blackwell Wheels, HED Wheels [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scoobysdad wrote:
What kind of MTB are you looking for ? I might have something unique that would interest you in a trade for the Triad.

Send me a message and let me know what you've got! Thanks!
Quote Reply