Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blue Sevety Helix SM (small medium) Wetsuit
Quote | Reply
[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

I bought a "brand new in the box" Blue Seventy Helix wetsuit from a fellow STer. The reason I have brand new in the box in quotes is because it has a few nicks that are from someone obviously trying it on or something? It still has never been worn, but to call it brand new is a bit misleading without disclosing the scuff marks. None of the marks are all the way through, but I'm all about full disclosure. In addition, I'm not sure of the year but it is definitely not 2014 as the design is different?

Had the wetsuit just had the marks it still would have been a good deal at $300 (normally sells for twice the price), but it is just too small. I really needed this wetsuit to work for my first Ironman, but looks like I'll still be in my worn out Orca S4.

At this point, I'm just trying to recoup my money so I can save for a bigger size. If someone has a bigger (regular medium), I would be interested in a trade as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Sevety Helix SM (small medium) Wetsuit [MrSlice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for great price and motivated seller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for one final shot, before putting on eBay. I will listen to any offer and consider a trade for something.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a last minute Christmas gift. Will listen to all offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still bumping...
Quote Reply