Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by aftereffector
Last edited by: aftereffector: Oct 2, 13 13:40
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, 3T, Zipp, ENVE, Quarq, Di2, Garmin clearinghouse sale) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Quarqs. Any idea what the crank lengths are? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, 3T, Zipp, ENVE, Quarq, Di2, Garmin clearinghouse sale) [rmviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew I'd forgotten something!

The S975 is a 172.5 standard, and the Rotor 3D is a 170mm compact 34/50.

EDIT: Rotor 3D Quarq is now sold.
Last edited by: aftereffector: Jun 21, 13 17:42
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, 3T, Zipp, ENVE, Quarq, Di2, Garmin clearinghouse sale) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the SES wheels, is the rear hub an Alchemy ORC?

Also is this Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo?

http://www.abbeybiketools.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, 3T, Zipp, ENVE, Quarq, Di2, Garmin clearinghouse sale) [JShipman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, Alchemy ELF and ORC hubs with bladed DT Aerolite spokes. It's Shimano/SRAM compatible.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, 3T, Zipp, ENVE, Ultegra Di2, SRAM drivetrains, Garmin, hard bike case clearinghouse sale) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Quarqs are both sold! Thanks ST :)

I added my hard-sided bike case to the OP, and I'll copy the text here:

Trico Iron Case, definitely used, missing the middle strap buckle after some airline gorillas broke it off somehow, but still as secure as a freakin' bank vault. I've fit a 58cm P3 inside this, plus a wetsuit, race wheels, and 50 lbs of tools and junk with no problems. The thing is a tank. It will also fit inside the back seat of a Mustang, though I don't recommend trying to get it back out by yourself unless you want to get really well-acquainted with curse words. MSRP $380, I'll sell it for $200 (shipping *NOT* included; this thing is a big, heavy piece of industrial plastic). Local sales in the upstate NY / southeast Canada area are preferred, and I'd be happy to sell it along with the P3 or CAAD9 frames to give them some protection during shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, Zipp, ENVE, Ultegra Di2, SRAM drivetrains, Garmin, 3T, hard bike case clearinghouse sale) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with some new prices for the Zipp 1080s and ENVE 6.7 wheelset.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, Zipp, ENVE, Ultegra Di2, SRAM drivetrains, Garmin, 3T, hard bike case clearinghouse sale) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmnt sent for skewers.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (P3, CAAD9, Zipp, ENVE, Ultegra Di2, SRAM drivetrains, Garmin, 3T, hard bike case clearinghouse sale) [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the 3T stem still available? I can't post PM. Email at pitpilot7@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to make a package deal for a chain, zipp bars (sl road), zipp stem, and rival shifters?
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork and 6.7 clinchers, Zipp 1080s, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival mini-group, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! Now with pictures) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Enve wheelset still available? New user here, can't send PM's so could you please email me on james132s5 at gmail com if still available. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork and 6.7 clinchers, Zipp 1080s, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival mini-group, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! Now with pictures) [Secretsquirrel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the tri rig brakes still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork and 6.7 clinchers, Zipp 1080s, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival mini-group, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! Now with pictures) [offroadtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a potential buyer but haven't heard yes or no. I can put you in the queue if you'd like!
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork and 6.7 clinchers, Zipp 1080s, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival mini-group, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! Now with pictures) [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the skewers, thanks, they are sweet!
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival mini-group, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [aftereffe [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ENVEs are gone - thanks James! Be sure to post a photo of your bike when they come in!
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the Garmin. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you still have the Garmin, I would love to buy it!
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, ENVE fork, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM Red and Rival, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Garmin 310xt, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [koolhand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Garmin is sold. Thanks to everyone for the interest!

I updated prices on the P3 and CAAD 9 frames and the Zipp 1080s.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (she said yes!) - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated because she said yes! And to celebrate, I lowered prices on almost everything. I've got Zipp wheels, a P3, a CAAD9, a beautiful new Rock'N'Roll trainer, and lots more waiting to ship out before I have to ship out myself!
Quote Reply
Re: Bikes for Diamonds (she said yes!) - 58cm P3, 56cm CAAD9, Zipp 1080 clinchers, Ultegra Di2, SRAM, 3T Team Stealth, Look Keo Carbon Blade, TriRig Omegas, Kurt Kinetic Rock'N'Roll, Kreitler rollers, and more! [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aftereffector wrote:
Updated because she said yes! And to celebrate, I lowered prices on almost everything. I've got Zipp wheels, a P3, a CAAD9, a beautiful new Rock'N'Roll trainer, and lots more waiting to ship out before I have to ship out myself!

Congrats on the engagement! I like the ring. Very simple and classy! Stay safe!