Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Room Cleanout - framesets, wheels, bars, kit.
Quote | Reply
Pairing down to one bike and getting rid of items that I no longer use. Please feel free to ask any questions! Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees

1. Garneau TT8.0 tri bike (57cm) $400
- I built this bike up to race triathlons and only competed in a few locally over the past three years. The bike is super quick and served me well in all of those races. Just add wheels and ride off into your triathlon dreams.
Components:
Garneau TT8.0 Frameset (MSRP $850)
Sram R2C aero shifters (these rule)
Sram Force Brakeset
Sram Force Front
Sram Red Rear (10 spd)
Sram Red Aero Chainring
Xlab carbon aero seatpost
Fizik Arione tri 2 seat

2. Kazane E1 Road Frameset (56cm) SOLD
- This was my all-around road frame since I bought it new in 2011 until last spring. It's a size 56 and rides like a dream. It's made of E1 aluminum and comes with full carbon Kazane fork. This model was ridden to the USA Crits Championship by Team Mountain Khakis Pro Cycling in 2009. Comes with a Cane Creek IS style headset. Frame weight is about 1100gr, fork 360gr. Very durable, very fast. Still in good shape, will make for a fun little build. I'll throw in an FSA crank, some tektro brakes, and a bottom bracket on this one!

3. Reynolds Assault Wheelset (damaged!!) $175
- I used these wheels for one season and then at some point hit a large pothole that put a tiny crack in the rear rim (see the picture!) and I took them off my bike with intentions to repair the crack. I never got around to having it fixed. They are tubular, very fast, and extremely light. They once had Reynolds Assault decals (the white decals circa 2011) but I have removed them. There are continental sprinter tires glued to the rims with a lot of life left in them that I'll include. The freehub body is for 10spd (cassette not included).

4. FSA K Wing Bars (40cm) $65
- These are cool, light, carbon, aero. Great for climbing. In good shape, just don't need them anymore!

5. Heavy Pedal American Flag Kit (size S) $50
- This kit rules but was given to me as a gift and is too small so I never use it. In great shape.

Last edited by: goodman5: Jan 15, 18 6:19
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Room Cleanout - framesets, wheels, bars, kit. [goodman5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! All prices dropped.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Room Cleanout - framesets, wheels, bars, kit. [goodman5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items updated, prices dropped!
Quote Reply