Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
BUNCH of Stuff Sworks Shoes, Rotor Crank and Q Rings, Disc brakes, Sram Red Shifters, Xterra Vengence Wetsuits
Quote | Reply
Cleaning out the garage... have pics of everything, just shoot me your email!

Rotor 3DF Crankset, 110bcd, 170mm, $175
Rotor 53/38 110bcd aero q rings: $150
SRAM Red 22 Green Edition Shifters (some scratches on levers) $250
Specialzied S Works Road Shoes used size 45): $80
TRP Spyre SLC Disc Brakes brand new: $150
Lake TX222 Tri Shoes 42.5 Brand new: $100
Spiuk TT Helmet M/L: $50
3x Xterra Vengeance Wetsuit Size Small Brand New: $400

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: tridill: May 25, 16 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of the adamo attack please to mknight840@gmail.com

what size are the s works?

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the trivents?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the Spiuk helmet?

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied [DJHollingsworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color are the speedplay zeros?
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied [DJHollingsworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated above, sorry!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I still don't see the size for the helmet. Also, can you PM pics?

Thanks

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry! Updated (M/L). What's your email?

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, probably doesn't matter. I have a pretty small cranium. This would probably be too big for me. Bummer, thanks anyway.

Dan Hollingsworth

Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied (Shoes: Sworks Road, Saddles, crankset, disc brakes) [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the ISM attack is still available - louamerica@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied (Shoes: Sworks Road, Saddles, crankset, disc brakes) [Louamerica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied (Shoes: Sworks Road, Saddles, crankset, disc brakes) [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm'd you about your S-Works trivents
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the sitero?
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff From Speedplay to Spiuk to Specialzied (Shoes: Sworks Road, Saddles, crankset, disc brakes) [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yessir I do!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff Sworks, Sidi, Rotor, Disc brakes, Sram Red, Wetsuits, Tri Shoes [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
update!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff Sworks, Sidi, Rotor, Disc brakes, Sram Red, Wetsuits, Tri Shoes [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the p2max new version or old one? If new one please send me some pics!

Thx

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff Sworks, Sidi, Rotor, Disc brakes, Sram Red, Wetsuits, Tri Shoes [LuisDF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey man,
Its actually a rotor power (like below)

Cheers

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/rotor-3d-plus-power?skidn=RTR0026-BK-STA&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6cm90b3IgcG93ZXI6MToxOnJvdG9yIHBvd2Vy

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Lake Tri shoes? If so, would you send a pic please. Thanks!

My Website | Facebook | Instagram
Sponsors:
Hospital for Special Surgery | Central Park Track Club | Blue Ribbon Cycling | Colavita Olive Oil | EnduranceWerx | Clif Bar | VeloClassic | BikeFlights.com 20% off
Quote Reply
Re: BUNCH of Stuff Sworks, Sidi, Rotor, Disc brakes, Sram Red, Wetsuits, Tri Shoes [CDH89] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes i do! shoot me a pm!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent