Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by DawgTown
Last edited by: DawgTown: May 10, 15 7:42
Re: Selling: Brand New Shimano Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm & Rudy Project Wing57 (white) [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Brand New Shimano Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm & Rudy Project Wing57 (white) [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: RACE WHEELSET Shimano Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm (new) & Rudy Project Wing57 (white) [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am going to give you a bump simply because most people do not know how nice the DA wheels really are. The hubs are absolutely the best you can find, the rims are very well built, and i would 100% argue they are much nice than Zipp, HED, or Enve.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: RACE WHEELSET Shimano Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm (new) & Rudy Project Wing57 (white) [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man.

YES. These Shimano Dura Ace wheels are far nicer than their Zipp equivalent (808s). I too would argue that these Shimano Dura Ace wheels are some of the nicest and fastest race wheel you can buy.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Brand New Shimano Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm & Rudy Project Wing57 (white) [hoostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Wing57 is a S/M. Fits most normal sized heads. If you have a big noggin, a large is probably better...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about helmet
Quote Reply
Re: BEST RACE WHEELSET YOU CAN BUY: Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop. $1525 SHIPPED to you.

Note: This is the best price you with find BY FAR on these wheels...
Quote Reply
Re: BEST RACE WHEELSET YOU CAN BUY: Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would like to move these wheels today. $1500 and I'll cover the $50-80 shipping cost.
Quote Reply
Re: SELLING TODAY: 2015 Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm NEW IN BOX [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure wish I had $1500. Nice wheels !!
Quote Reply
Re: SELLING TODAY: 2015 Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm NEW IN BOX [tooxlent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: SELLING TODAY: 2015 Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm NEW IN BOX [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: SELLING TODAY: 2015 Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Tubular 75mm NEW IN BOX [settingbking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still available. Just sent you a direct message.
Quote Reply