Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon 18 Nitrogen plus SRAM/ENVE/Chris King and MORE!
Quote | Reply
Final Update: It's all getting thrown up on Ebay, so I updated the prices to reflect what I think I would get minus fees. Still negotiable, but this is the last shot.

UPDATE: I've had lots of interest in parting the bike out, so updated with price for FRAME and Wheels. Prices are negotiable.

It's the end of the season, and I'm clearing out the closet in hopes of freeing up some space for next years goodies.

The bike I'm hoping to sell as a complete, but if I have takers for the Wheels and the Frame, I'll part it out. Everything on the bike has about 5000 miles on it, and it was built up in February.

2015 Argon 18 Nitrogen Size L $5000 Shipped!
Full SRAM Force 22 Build.
Enve SES Aero Road Bar and Stem
Enve 6.7 Clinchers with Red Reflective Stickers and Red Chris King Hubs
Prologo Scratch 2 CPC
Lezyne Aero Carbon Bottle Cages
Osymetric 52/42 Rings

Enve 6.7 Clincher Wheels with Chris King Hubs $1750 shipped!

Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset with Seatpost and all extras $2000 shipped!

Giro Empire ACC White/Black Size 47 Brand New $140

Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm White/Black Barely used SOLD

Speedplay Zero Stainless Steel Red x2 and Baby Blue x1 all used but functions perfectly. $100 per set.
Each comes with a brand new set of cleats. I also have a pair of Paves that I would sell for $250.

Please send any questions my way, I have lots more pictures and will elaborate on anything.
Last edited by: triguy029: Oct 16, 15 9:35
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 Nitrogen plus SRAM/ENVE/Chris King and MORE! [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sell me that manual for speed bartape? Please..
It'll match my Handbuilt road disc frame that's being built perfectly.

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 Nitrogen plus SRAM/ENVE/Chris King and MORE! [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update. Added prices to the frameset and wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices lowered! I'd really like to get rid of the bike before I head out of town for a couple weeks. Send me some offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1500 on the frameset ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump. It's all being put on Ebay today, so prices have their final update.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to sell the Speedplay Zeros for $70? I can pay via Paypal. Thanks.
Quote Reply