Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aluminum Cannondale Ironman Slice 2000 size 54
Quote | Reply
So it's been quite a while since I've done a tri, and this was my first tt bike. I used it for a couple years and then it sat in my mom's basement.
The most important thing is that it has a 78* seat tube angle, so you can get in a good position on it and/or train on it, unlike some older frames.

I'd like it to go to someone who's trying to get into the sport, though it would also make a good trainer bike for someone who doesn't want to leave their nice carbon bike on the trainer.
It's a 54, aluminum, and looks like this in grey:

http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?year=2005&brand=Cannondale&model=Ironman+2000

I'll include a rear wheel for the trainer, but not the original ksyrium elites. All ultegra parts except the better cannondale crank. I believe the saddle is a fizik arione tri2.
The frame was good enough to win Kona back in the day, but it's pretty old school now.
It's already (professionally) boxed and I'd prefer not to unbox it, but will if someone wants that for photos.

I'm thinking $400 plus actual shipping.

A similar bike with mediocre wheels sold on the Pro's Closet for $850 plus shipping (from 97213), but I'd like someone on ST to get a good deal, and frankly, I think that's inflated.
Very happy to provide more details to anyone who wants them.
Last edited by: Trexlera: Apr 24, 17 10:25
Quote Reply