Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Altra Paradigm 9.5 black $50
Quote | Reply
I keep looking at them and think I'll use them, but I guess they are just not for me sooooo anyone else?? They have 19.2 miles on them.
$50 here are some pics - https://onedrive.live.com/...amp;ithint=folder%2c
Last edited by: goaheadjump: Oct 9, 15 10:08
Quote Reply
Re: Altra Paradigm 9.5 [goaheadjump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Takes 6 weeks to learn how to run in them. I wouldn't give up on them too soon. Its the only shoes I've ever put 500 miles on. Everything else has always been 250 miles.
Quote Reply
Re: Altra Paradigm 9.5 [TriathlonJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey Joe thanks for the input. if it makes sense, with say, a small gait change i would keep them. the weird thing for me is knee pain, which I have never experienced before. Don't see that complained about in forums etc. so i don't know if i am doing something wrong but I just figured why screw with it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goaheadjump wrote:
I keep looking at them and think I'll use them, but I guess they are just not for me sooooo anyone else?? They have 19.2 miles on them.
$70
Trade ya a pair of Torin 2.0, 20 miles on them!

<We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What color and do they run true to size?
Quote Reply
Re: Altra Paradigm 9.5 [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they are black with white accents. yes, true to size
Quote Reply
Re: Altra Paradigm 9.5 [dmacandcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure i want to stay with the zero drop, wondering if that is my problem on top of the large cushioning and the Torins I think are only slightly less. Thanks. i may come back to you for a try if no one wants wants them
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for price reduction to $50
Quote Reply