Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero Comfort 2.0 $300 shipped
Quote | Reply
Hi guys! I'm selling my Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0. There is a small nick on the outside, but does not affect the padding or protection whatsoever. One of the wheels is a bit sticky and probably could get oiled. I'm currently searching for the shoulder strap, but haven't had much luck. :(. Comes with better TSA approved lock. I've flown with this 10+ times and is a great case! Asking $300 shipped! Located in ATX for local.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Comfort 2.0 $300 shipped [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I live in Austin. I am not sure if you still have this but I would be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Comfort 2.0 $300 shipped [timmyflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tommy flash, I have a brand new aero comfort 2.0. I bought it hoping to use it for the Nationals which are coming up. I have had it for a few months but have never used it. I got it out today to load my bike and it fits but tight., the aero bars I had to turn and push toward back. I am going to get the tribike sized on. With all that said would you be interested? I live in TN.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Comfort 2.0 $300 shipped [Jesusbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much do you want for it? are you willing to ship?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I cover shipping I will take $400. If you pay shipping I will take $350 Like I said I have not even registered it yet, comes with everything Scicon sent me. Brand new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have it?
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Comfort 2.0 $300 shipped [SDinhofer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM