Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

55 cm Litespeed Sabre Tri-Bike, Price Drop $1,000.00
Quote | Reply
Two owner bike, originally owned by Navigator's pro team as TT bike. I've used it only for tri's. Some limited training miles. Not racing anymore, and have to thin the herd. Great starter racing bike without a heavy investment. All set to race or train on.
Dura Ace 9 Speed drivetrain.
Reynolds carbon fork.
Zipp 440 carbon front wheel, with Tufo Jet Special tire.
Nimble Tri-Spoke carbon rear wheel, with Tufo Jet Special tire.
Spare set of Cane Creek training wheels with Tufo S-22 tires.
Cane Creek Brakes.
Syntace Aero Bars with 9 speed Dura-Ace bar end shifters.
172.5 mm Dura-Ace cranks.
Speedplay pedals.
$1,500.00
Located on Northern NJ , possibly willing to ship at buyer's expense.
I also have a Fujo Roubaix that I use on the trainer, willing to throw in to sweeten the deal. Has a Shimano mix. Look pedals, Profile Aerobars.

Picture's to follow.

Price drop to $1,250.00
Last edited by: Mr. Bad Example: Jul 19, 17 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Litespeed Sabre Tri-Bike, Price Drop [Mr. Bad Example] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1,250.00
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Litespeed Sabre Tri-Bike, Price Drop [Mr. Bad Example] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1,000.00 to a perfectly fine Litespeed Sabre 55 cm completely race ready. To get an equivalent bike today with race and training wheels would be 5k to 10k. Heck turn it into a nice road bike. I'm in the NJ/NY/PA willing to deliver within a 50 radius. Great race bike for a beginner without spending a fortune. Thanks for your time reading my ad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, hopefully someone might be interested in a race ready bike with spare set of training wheels. Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply