Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c
Quote | Reply
Selling my race bike from last year as well as this year's team wheelsets.

Quick list (full details below- will be posting pics in the next couple of days- PM me and I can email pics):
2016 Cervelo S5 with 6870 Ultegra Di2
2 pair of Enve 7.8 tubulars/ DT swiss 240 hubs
3 pair of Enve 4.5 tubulars/ DT swiss 240 hubs
[in a couple of weeks I'll have 3 pair of 4.5 clinchers to sell]

Details:
It is a 2016 Cervelo S5 54cm frame (matte black with white logos) with all new components on it. This bike has been amazing to me. I won 21 races on it last year (cat 1/2) and another 40 podiums so I can tell you this bike is crazy fast. It has all new components with the only used parts being: frame, fork, stem, crankset (crankset has around 50 miles on it) and handlebars. That's it. Every other part is brand new without a single mile on it. I took all the new parts off my team bike for this year (2017 Cervelo S5) and put it on this bike. It has never been crashed (thankfully) but does have some paint scratches and paint chips from travelling. There was some tire rub on the left chainstay so I had Roberts Composites add a layer of carbon over it to just to be safe. I also had him check over the frame to make sure that there isn't any damage to any part of the frame. It has clean bill of health.

The fork steerer tube has been cut down. There is room to run 8mm of spacers below the stem, plus the normal headset bearing cover. The stem can be flipped to add quite a bit of stack if needed. It comes with a brand new seatpost so having a long enough post is not an issue. These bikes require you to cut the seatpost so it doesn't damage the fairing over the rear wheel.

Frame: Cervelo S5 54cm (used one season)
Fork: Cervelo S5 (used one season)
Stem: Enve 100mm (Used one season)
Handlebar: Cervelo 40cm (used one season)
Bar tape: Cervelo cork (new)
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 (new)
Brakes: Shimano 6800 Ultegra (new)
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 (new)
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 (new)
Crankset: Rotor 3D+ (used ~50 miles)
Bottom Bracket: Rotor PF30 (new)
Chain: KMC 11 speed (New)
Seatpost: Cervelo aero (new and uncut)
Saddle: Fizik Antares R5 (new unmounted)
Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Elite (new)
Tires: Mavic Yksion (new)
Di2 Charger included

Asking $4500 plus shipping/ best offer

Enve 7.8 tubular sets
Comes with enve padded wheel bag, skewers, 11-28 Ultegra cassette, Specialized S-works 24/26 turbo tubular tires
Neither have been crashed or banged. A few tiny marks from travel but both in very good condition

Asking $1900 plus shipping for each pair

Enve 4.5 tubulars:
Comes with enve padded wheel bag, skewers, 11-28 Ultegra cassette
1 wheelset is in very good condition- never crashed comes with nearly new Dugast 25c cotton tires- $1900 plus shipping
1 wheelset is in very good condition- never crashed with used Specialized S-works 24/26c tires- SOLD
1 wheelset- front wheel was involved in crash and has some cosmetic damage along the brake track- rear no damage- no tires- $1700 plus shipping
1 wheelset- front wheel had broken spoke (fixed) from minor crash- rear no damage- Specialized Turbo 24/26c tubular tires- $1750 plus shipping

Enve 4.5 clinchers:
3 sets. Front wheels have been used. Rear wheels had rims warrantied so will come with brand new rims and spokes built up to a basically brand new wheel. It will take a few weeks before we get the wheels back, though.

Asking $1900 plus shipping- includes skewers, 11-28 ultegra cassette, enve double wheel bag

Again, PM me with questions or for pictures. Thanks for the interest.
Last edited by: Nigel: Sep 14, 17 17:10
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One pair sold and all PM's replied. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's responded. Thanks
Quote Reply