Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[Price drop] Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5c, 2.2c
Quote | Reply
Selling my race bike from last year as well as this year's team wheelsets.

Quick list (full details below- will be posting pics in the next couple of days- PM me and I can email pics):
2016 Cervelo S5 with 6870 Ultegra Di2- SOLD
2 pair of Enve 7.8 tubulars/ DT swiss 240 hubs
2 pair of Enve 4.5 tubulars/ DT swiss 240 hubs
[in a couple of weeks I'll have 3 pair of 4.5 clinchers to sell]
1 pair of 2.2 Clinchers with DT Swiss 240 hubs

***Price dropped to $1500 for the 7.8t, 4.5t,- $1600 for 2.2c. Still waiting on the 4.5 clinchers to return from Enve (they will still be $1900 bc of the demand)***

Enve 7.8 tubular sets (2)
Comes with enve padded wheel bag, skewers, 11-28 Ultegra cassette, Specialized S-works 24/26 turbo tubular tires. One of the pair's rear tire has a flat mark from locking up the brakes so the tire is probably trash.
Neither have been crashed or banged. A few tiny marks from travel but both in very good condition

Asking $1500 plus shipping for each pair

Enve 4.5 tubulars:
Comes with enve padded wheel bag, skewers, 11-28 Ultegra cassette
1 wheelset is in very good condition- never crashed comes with nearly new Dugast 25c cotton tires- $1600 plus shipping
1 wheelset is in very good condition- never crashed with used Specialized S-works 24/26c tires- SOLD
1 wheelset- front wheel was involved in crash and has some cosmetic damage along the brake track- rear no damage- no tires- $1400 plus shipping
1 wheelset- front wheel had broken spoke (fixed) from minor crash- rear no damage- Specialized Turbo 24/26c tubular tires-SOLD

Enve 4.5 clinchers:
3 sets. Front wheels have been used. Rear wheels had rims warrantied so will come with brand new rims and spokes built up to a basically brand new wheel. It will take a few weeks before we get the wheels back, though. DT Swiss 240 Hubs

Full Album of wheels:
https://imgur.com/a/jopYI

Again, PM me with questions or for pictures. Thanks for the interest.
Last edited by: Nigel: Nov 11, 17 14:43
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One pair sold and all PM's replied. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's responded. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
S5 is sold. Still have lots of Enve wheels available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could I see a list of pics?
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S5, Enve team wheels, 7.8t, 4.5t, 4.5 c [tabl10s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs responded. Added a few pics and a link to the album of pics of the wheels: https://imgur.com/a/jopYI

Thanks for the interest. Clinchers are still at Enve and will update when we receive them back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs sent. Prices dropped. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PMs responded to. Still waiting on the clinchers to return from Enve. Taking offers on the tubulars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dropped prices on the 7.8t, 4.5t, and 2.2c to $1500 plus shipping. Still have a few sets left and would love to sell them soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold another pair of 4.5 tubulars. Dropped the price on the pair that has scratches (4.5t) to $1400. PMs responded to. Clinchers will be sent back from Enve on Monday so I'll start emailing all those who were interested later in the week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lot's of interest but still lots of wheels available.
Quote Reply