Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
All black Giro Selector M/L -- SOLD
Quote | Reply
Prices include shipping to continental US only (international shipping will cost extra). I accept PayPal (friends/family option, otherwise buyer pays the cost of extra fees). You can see pics of everything at the link below.
Here's what I have available:

-Giro Selector Size M/L (55-61cm). SOLD--Gloss/matte black with mirrored lens. Also includes the protective sling bag, both tail inserts, and an extra set of helmet pads. Reason for selling is that I sold my tri bike, so I have zero use for this helmet. I've worn this helmet less than ten times, it's in great condition, never been wrecked. There are a couple minor scratches/dings from normal wear that I've tried to highlight in the pics. There is a 1 cm scratch on the outside of the lens (see pics), but it doesn't interfere with field of vision in any way (I can't even see it when I'm wearing the helmet). Feel free to ask any other questions you may have. It's a great helmet!

-I also have a SRAM PC1130 chain (11 speed) lying around: $15 shipped--Like brand new condition. Only used on 1 training ride that was less than 30 miles.

PICS: https://www.dropbox.com/...DILM42QLFGnS4ba?dl=0

Thanks!!
Last edited by: jhoj: Jan 27, 16 18:36
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, Tri-rig Omega brake, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo Pn1.1 and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in base bar and extensions, still avail?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, Tri-rig Omega brake, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo Pn1.1 and more! [trig8or] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo PN1.1 and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several items shipped out this morning. Everything in the listing is updated.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo PN1.1 and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Package offer - $260 for the Zipp bars, extensions and SRAM brake levers shipped as described.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo PN1.1 and more! [SWed185] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have any derailleurs with the sram shifters?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions, Adamo PN1.1 and more! [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
Have any derailleurs with the sram shifters?

I do have SRAM Force 22 front/rear derailleurs as well (also like new, ~30 miles on them), although I was planning on holding onto them for now in case I want to switch them over to my road bike. I would consider selling derailleurs + shifters for the right price, however. Shoot me a pm if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated items sold. Let's sell the rest!
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM carbon brake levers, Zipp Vuka Bull basebar, Zipp Vuka carbon extensions and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Basebar, extensions and brake levers have sold. Let's sell the rest!
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump. Lowered price on the Stages Ultegra Crankset to $600 shipped. I also need to sell the Scott Plasma Premium frameset, so make a reasonable offer and I just might say yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what's you seat height on the frame

how tall are you?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters and more! [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'11" w/ a 32" inseam, if that helps. It has plenty of room to move up and down. If you need the seatpost lower than where I have it set at, you would have to cut off the necessary amount from the bottom of the seatpost with a hacksaw or similar. If you need it higher than where I have it set at, you should be able to get an extra couple inches easily. The bike has a "ridge" inside the seat tube that the bottom of the seatpost rests on, and I have additional spacers from Scott that slide into the bottom of the seatpost to give a couple extra inches of height (of course they'll be included, along with all the extra parts, manuals, etc. Hope that helps, let me know what other questions you may have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated. Stages power meter sold. Really want to move the Scott Plasma Premium frameset, so make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be willing to do $1,200.00 on the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale! 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters and more! [kquantum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer but $1200 for what's basically a brand new Plasma Premium frameset is too low for me at this point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To celebrate surviving the move across the country, I've added more items (including a like-new condition Quarq!) and dropped the price on the Plasma Premium frameset from $2000 down to $1600 + shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 172.5 Quarq Riken Crankset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq, Force 22 front derailleur, and Zipp bta mount have sold. Everything listed is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 172.5 Quarq Riken Crankset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how tall are you?
inseam?

would really be tempted
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 172.5 Quarq Riken Crankset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mathblais wrote:
how tall are you?
inseam?

would really be tempted

See post # 14 - the seller answered your question but you seemed to have missed it or forgot about it (there are a decent amount of posts so it's understandable to miss it sometimes).
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 172.5 Quarq Riken Crankset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like the other poster mentioned, check out post #14 above. PM me if you have any other questions
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
true
kinda missed it.
i'm about 5'9 with 30" inseam, wonder if M would be too big...
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have have the Scott Plasma frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: 54 cm Scott Plasma Premium frameset, 11-speed SRAM tt shifters, SRAM Force 22 derailleurs, etc. [sschamberlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Plasma frameset is still available. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote Reply

Prev Next