Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset with integrated carbon bar/stem - $450
Quote | Reply
53cm BMC Impec Asia. 1050 grams, super light and fast with a smooth ride. No bottom bracket flex so it's not losing an ounce of energy anywhere. Comes with frame/fork/headset and seat post. I will also throw in a matching integrated handlebar set (stem is 120 and bars are 42's) and I ride them daily, but I know just below the brake levers there are micro cracks due to over-tightening of an installed bar-end jammer bar set (but again, I actually use these jammer bars daily too and they seem stable to me). $450 + $50 shipping (set-up cost $750 as replica frameset and direct BMC make version is $4000). Zero issues at all with frameset/fork! Probably difficult to even find any scratches. It is, like all my bikes, very well kept and literally cleaned and waxed weekly. My build up with SRAM Red and Vuelta wheels is just at 15 lbs. Frameset is 6 months old (900 miles).

I'm selling this because I'm moving toward an all green bike (to give it a try)...bamboo...should be "interesting"...lol.

Last edited by: BiciVelo: Mar 3, 15 7:55
Quote Reply
Re: 53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset - $450 [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well that is interesting. What is the BB type? I know BMC use BB86 but not sure that made the translation.

Is the stem/bar combo the FSA imitation?

Glws
Quote Reply
Re: 53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset - $450 [headwind816] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is BB68 on the bottom bracket. The stem/bar combo is not an FSA version but "MOST"...so not sure if that's even trying to imitate or just their own asian brand name. Looks like this and also comes with the removable extension for computer/lights that is yellow and off the front (like an aero bar that extends out about 7 inches).
Sorry pic is so small but it won't let me copy or save a full size from the site.
Quote Reply
Re: 53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset with integrated carbon bar/stem - $450 [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added actual photos of frame/bike.
Quote Reply
Re: 53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset with integrated carbon bar/stem - $450 [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the frame and bars are fakes. "most" is pinarello's brand. It is pretty easy to tell. The seatpost isnt even a type that BMC ever made available in any market, its just a cheap partial carbon seatpost made in china and branded as BMC by whomever made/painted the fake frame.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: 53cm BMC Impec Asia frameset with integrated carbon bar/stem - $450 [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Um...that's EXACTLY what the advertisement says...it's not BMC. My last asian knock-off lasted 3 years before I sold it (Cat 2 racer so it went through some miles) and I know you know if you're in the industry that over 98% of bikes are made in one of three asian factories. (Fact from KHS bicycles who owns one of the three factories and makes TONS of their competitors bicycles). Again, please note, I am not passing this off as a BMC and even say in comments it's an asian bar. No hiding anything my friend. :)
Last edited by: BiciVelo: Mar 3, 15 8:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know, but some who are not as informed may not have understood that in the original listing. I was also simply adding information about what "most" is.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply