Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

50mm CC's 10 speed (325), shimano tri shoes (60), and misc parts
Quote | Reply
1. I have a pair of 50mm carbon clinchers from far east bike imports, they have 1475 miles on them. I am switching to 11 speed and this hub cannot accept an 11 speed freehub body, so time to sell. Wheels have been my crit racing wheels this last year and thankfully no crashes!! The wheels are true and i recently cleaned the hub and it looks in top shape. I will include two valve extenders for the wheels as well. 325 shipped.

2. Shimano tri shoes (42) purchased in 2011, used for a few races and then switched to road racing and have not been used since. Great condition. 60 shipped.

3. I also have several take off parts if anybody is interested in some cheap 42cm handlebars (C-Dale take off's), 120mm specialized stem, two cheap prologo saddles, and a compact FSA bb30 170 crank. All parts are new and just sitting around, make an offer.

Sorry about the picture quality, photography is not one of my skills.

Last edited by: -Mike-: Jan 17, 15 10:48
Quote Reply
Re: 50mm CC's 10 speed, shimano tri shoes, and misc parts [-Mike-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what brand are the hubs
Quote Reply
Re: 50mm CC's 10 speed, shimano tri shoes, and misc parts [jtompkins120] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Novatec , http://novatecusa.net/...f162sb-rh-f262sb-rh/

This is my second pair of wheels with Novatec hubs and they seem to do quite well considering their price. I have another pair on some training wheels with 10k miles and no issues so far. The only downside is they cannot be upgraded to 11 speed, or at least according to people i have spoken with. It would require a new hub.
Last edited by: -Mike-: Jan 17, 15 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: 50mm CC's 10 speed, shimano tri shoes, and misc parts [-Mike-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: 50mm CC's 10 speed (325), shimano tri shoes (60), and misc parts [-Mike-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the handlebars carbon? How much are you looking for them?
Quote Reply