Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3T Aduro and P5-6 Tri fork with covers and beard Superbike setup
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new (post-recall) 3T aduro will all the parts that came with a P5 (high V and low mount, carbon arm cups, pads, bolt kit, cover for low mount, bolt cover for high V mount, aluminum 3 T ski bend extensions, BTA mount). The only thing that is not perfect is the basebar and BTA mount is gloss carbon finish while all the other parts are matte finish. Pieced this together for a teammate but he decided to go with an ENVE setup instead.

I'd like to sell it as one package as a way to convert your P2 or P3 into a superbike when combined with a P5-6 Tri fork. The fork steerer tube length is cut for a 56cm P2/3/5 with an Aduro running no spacers. I will include many spacers for anyone that wants to run this on a 51cm or 54cm frame and needs spacers (instead of just cutting the steerer tube). I also have the beard and carbon nose for a 51, 54, and 56 cm frame. The fork has been used for one season and does have a few scratches. Also comes the Magura brake cover. It is used and the bolts are a bit rusy but no cracks on it.

This is the perfect setup for someone wanting to convert their P2 or P3 into a superbike. Just have the fork and covers painted to match your frame and you'll be flying and and looking great.

Asking $1000 for both the Aduro and fork with all the parts. I am willing to separate if a buyer just wants one or the other. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for the interest (there is a small chance I will have a second new Aduro for sale- waiting on a teammate to decide- I've been building up a few teammates bikes this winter).

Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro and P5-6 Tri fork with covers and beard Superbike setup [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM responded to, thanks
Quote Reply