Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR
Quote | Reply
The bike was my dream built finished less than 1 month ago. But things have come up and I have to unfortunately part with it. It's practically a new bike, with 175 miles of use according to my Strava log. The list price of the bike sells for $9500 MSRP with lesser wheels. I am asking $5800 plus shipping.

The specs for the bike as built are:

- Frame/fork: 2016 Specialized S-Works Disc
- Size: 54cm
- Color: Gloss blue tint flake (e.g. royal blue with sparkles, a custom color)
- Groupset: SRAM Red eTap HRD with post-mount brake calipers
- Rotors: 160 front, 140 rear
- Crankset: Specialized S-Works carbon 170mm crankarms with 110BCD carbon spider, Praxis Works Buzz 50x34 chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: CeremicSpeed pressed in cups with Enduro BB30 ceremic bearings
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR with Schwalbe Pro One 700x25c tubeless tires, front/rear 100/135 QR
- Cassette/chain: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11x32t, KMC X11SL gold
- Handlebar: 3T Ergosum Team Stealth
- Stem: 3T ARX Team Stealth
- Seatpost: Specialized S-Works Carbon 350mm legnth with 20mm setback

Also included in the sale:
- Endcaps for the wheelset to convert to thru-axle (front 100x12 or 100x15, rear 142x12)

No saddle and pedals included in the sale.

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGh9h6u6QgntDboz1

Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by: dalava: Sep 18, 17 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Offers? I would like to get this sold soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will also consider parting out to make an easier sell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The link to pictures isn't working for me. Would you consider selling minus the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [nefarious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm... i just checked and the link worked. I can always send you the pictures directly if needed.

Yes, I will sell the complete bike without wheels for $4500. Just so you are aware how I come to that price, to facilitate a quick sell, I basically take 40% off the new price of everything, and that's how I arrived at the complete bike price. I paid $2200 for the wheelset, and that's why I took $1300 off the complete bike price.
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the seatpost, will you sell it seperarely?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [momar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to keep the seatpost with the frame/fork at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [nefarious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still interested in the bike without wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a few questions about the parting out prices, here they are:

Frame/fork/seatpost/BB: $2200 ($3750 new)
SRAM Red eTap HRD groupset: $1800 ($2400 new)
S-Works carbon crankset: $400 ($700 new)
Wheelset with cassette and tires: $1400 ($2400 new)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
I've got a few questions about the parting out prices, here they are:

Frame/fork/seatpost/BB: $2200 ($3750 new)
SRAM Red eTap HRD groupset: $1800 ($2400 new)
S-Works carbon crankset: $400 ($700 new)
Wheelset with cassette and tires: $1400 ($2400 new)

PM sent
thanks

Quote | Reply
oh wheels are disc brakes