Pristine Condition - this is essentially a brand new bike. Never crashed. Never dropped. Stored inside the house. Currently located in Austin, TX.
This bike was purchased locally from Austin Tri Cyclist April 2015. I was raced in 4 local triathlons of sprint or olympic distance. It was not even used for training, essentially only racing for the 2016 season then it was stored indoors (in the master bedroom no less!) until I purchased it in the Fall of 2017.
I am the second owner of the bike. I purchased it in the Fall of 2017 with the intention of getting back into triathlon. It didn't happen. So this bike sat on a trainer from winter 2017 until now. My zwift profile is pretty pathetic, about 300 trainer miles since purchase. It has only been ridden outside twice for a total of approximately 75 miles.
Brand new everything cost over $7800. (I have included a copy of the original receipt below)
I am selling the entire setup for $3700. Local pickup is cash only. Will accept Paypal friends and family transfer (or you can pay the fees for the paypal protection) if shipping.
Shipping: I will have the bike and gear professionally packed and shipped. Cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- 2015 Cervelo P3
- Size: 56cm
- Ultegra Drivetrain throughout
- 3T Aura cockpit
- Magura Aero Brakes
- ZIPP 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 700c Rear Wheel
- ZIPP 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 700c Front Wheel
- ZIPP Skewers and Valve Extenders
- Comes with Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tires 700 x 23
- XLab Torpedo Aero Water Bottle System (bottle not included , can be purchased for ~$25)
- XLab Stealth Pocket 300
- Shimano R550 SPD-SL Pedals (black, pictured below but I am taking the current white pedals off unless you want to purchase them for extra)
- Lightly Used Garneau triathlon shoes. Size 11 (but they run a little small)
- (The garmin sensors will be removed from the bike prior to selling)
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. This bike is fast, beautiful and is in perfect condition.