Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 with Full Dura Ace - Di2 - Size Small - $4950
Quote | Reply
2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 - Size Small
Full Dura Ace Groupset - with Di2

The Adamo saddle will be replaced with the original saddle, as well as the Quarq crank will be replaced with the original Dura Ace crank. This listing does NOT include the zipp wheels, adamo saddle, quarq crank, water bottle cages, nutrition bag, or pedals.

I've enjoyed the heck out of this bike, but the fever has set in for NEW.

This bike is used. I've attempted to take photos of the most serious scratches and/or paint chips. The worst of these is behind the crank. I dropped the chain and scratched up the paint/frame. I tried to take off the metal protector (sticker like thing), and it took the paint off with it. It looks like crap, but is hidden behind the crank.

Last edited by: rc4theking: Jun 6, 17 18:51
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 with Full Dura Ace - Di2 - Size Small - $5450 [rc4theking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 with Full Dura Ace - Di2 - Size Small - $5450 [rc4theking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is the stem would you part out the frame set ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rc4theking wrote:
bump

PM Sent
Quote Reply