Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 XL. Ping me if you want pictures. It's the stock matte black paint, just like on the website. Raced twice for (2) 70.3s and meticulously cared for. Never crashed or damaged! Completely stock and with Bontrager Aeolus 5 wheels (clinchers) other then Elsa RS Quarq and Fizik Arione Tri 2 saddle. Bike is sold without pedals, but will include the Bontrager speed/cadence sensor. $8,500 shipped within United States. Great bike and only selling as out for season due to run injury. Obviously includes Di2 charger. Also will include the option top tube rubber storage case. Open to selling without the Quarq.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in bike
Please send pics
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [Ckingsley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Give me an email address and I'll send over.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kingsleychad22@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with reduced price to $7,500 with Quarq or $6,500 without. Also includes all spacers and adjustment items that come with the bike. Also will include the between the bars Bontrager mount and cage and also the top tube rubber storage accessory as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, I have a buyer for the power meter and will sell the bike for $6000 shipped within US and without crank (you get to get exactly what you want). Bike was bought in September of 2014 and only ridden sparingly that year before winter hit. Raced twice last year and never crashed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd love to see photos, and where is the bike located?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'll sell the bike for $5500 without the Powermeter or $6500 with it. Great bike and needs a healthy rider to race it! PM me for pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump: Great bike, but ridden once this year due to injury. I'll take $6,000 with Quarq or $5,000 for everything but the crank. PM me and I'll send pictures, but all black bike that's wicked and wants a healthy rider.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq still available ??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the bike without pm. where are you located. email pics to rdrosin@gmail.com

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [rdros] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent pics to address. Let me know if you didn't receive.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 9.9 XL Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with Quarq Great Condition [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Quarq is available. Likely has about 1,000 miles on it. Send email and I'll send pics.
Quote Reply