Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2300 (Price Drop!!) (Large Frame)
Quote | Reply
Selling my 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert (PRICE DROP!) for $2300+shipping (Large Frame) or best offer!

I used this bike for 2 seasons. The
internal drink reservoir (which is not pictured) is included in the purchase, and aero storage that fits right on down tube (picture below). It was just re-cable, has a new chain, and has new red bar tape (Still had old bar tape on when picture was taken).

Reason for price drop: I had it listed prior to my trip at $2500, but after a recent trip to Kona, TSA re-packed my bike with something slightly rubbing the down tube. In a small spot there is some paint rubbed off, Its about the size of a quarter. Nothing other than that is different. So if your looking to get a great bike $200 cheaper look no further! :)

Components: Shimano Ultegra
Crankset: FSA SL-K Light BB30
Wheels: Axis 2.0

If you have questions please ask! Thank you!

Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade through team sponsor next season.

Last edited by: Tri-crazy: Oct 24, 16 8:26
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2500 (Large Frame) [Tri-crazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OBO
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2500 (Large Frame) [Tri-crazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2300 (Price Drop!!) (Large Frame) [Tri-crazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2300 (Price Drop!!) (Large Frame) [Tri-crazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your height? inseam?

Do you have a picture of the blemish?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Specialized Shiv Expert $2300 (Price Drop!!) (Large Frame) [boatbuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 6'2'' inseam 33
The large frame has a height range of 5'9''-6'3''

Do you have an email I could get? I can send you the pictures. Send me a PM.

Thank you!
Last edited by: Tri-crazy: Oct 27, 16 20:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it available ? Can you please send more pictures to jegodreau @ gmail . Com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have this? Pm me if so
Quote Reply