Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2014 (56) S-Works Complete $3100 // S-Works SL3 Frame set $1350 (54)
Quote | Reply
Bare with me folks - I have a bit of clearing to get done. I will keep this short so if you have questions post em or send me a direct message, I will be happy to reply quickly. Shipping will be a little extra on bikes, ill cover it on shoes.

Complete Bike for $3200 without saddle or pedals. Thought this might make my life easier to offer it together given some of the messages.

$1600
2014 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 frame\fork\seatpost\Ceramic Speed Headset and Bottom Bracket Bearings // Size 56 // Fork will be NEW, and uncut (not shown in photo) // Used less than ONE month // Satin Black Team Paint(or lack there of ... nice and light)

$900
2014 Dura Ace 9000 Build Kit 172.5 Cranks // Shift Brake Levers // Derailleurs // Brake set // Bottle Cages // PRO Vibe 7s bars (42) // PRO Vibe 7s stem (130) // Dura Ace chain
$4500
2015 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Di2 Complete "SL5" Used 6 months, fully loaded, private message for details. Size 54 Red\White\Carbon
$250
2015 S-Works Road shoes Black\White New 46.5 (EU) / 12.6 (USA)
$400
2015 MAVIC Carbone SLR FRONT Wheel New
$375
2015 MAVIC Carbone SLR FRONT Wheel Slight Wear

S-Works Tarmac 54 SL3 $1350

Last edited by: trisport4all: Jan 9, 16 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works road bike(s) \ Felt DAC TT Tri Bike \ Shoes \ Wheels [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded to all messages and clarified shoe size.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works road bike(s) \ Felt DAC TT Tri Bike \ Shoes \ Wheels [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TT Bike Sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Photos of the s-works shoes?

'The best pace is suicide pace and today is a good day to die.'
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works road bike(s) \ Felt DAC TT Tri Bike \ Shoes \ Wheels [ChiTri88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Chris here you go:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the red/white S-Works shoes in size 41 still available?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works road bike(s) \ Felt DAC TT Tri Bike \ Shoes \ Wheels [22kjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded to hopefully everyone with what's left and questions about the bike!

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buyer backed out - S-works frameset price drop to $1600 - cyber.... tuesday?

Also added an option to purchase complete bike without saddle and pedals to make things simpler. Great deal for someone?
Last edited by: trisport4all: Dec 1, 15 10:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't pass up a sweet deal on a complete bike bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - private message me with any questions please - other sizes available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 S-Works Complete $3200 + 54 and 52 [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - responded to all questions on the bikes - 54 di2 and 56 still up for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For those that asked I can take the groupset off the 56 and sell it with the frame only 54. Otherwise all builds still available for a steal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of interest but no takers just yet, 3 frame sets and builds still available with shoes and the mavic wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SL3 to 1300.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No pics of the sl3? How many miles on it?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 S-Works Complete $3200 + 54 and 52 [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Private messaged you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All messages responded to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Searching for bigfoot ... 46.5 S-works shoes still for sale