Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Cervelo R3 Custom Build, 54 cm
Quote | Reply
2014 Cervelo R3 custom build
Size 54cm, equipped with Shimano Ultegra 6800 electronic components with the internal battery option, charger included. Bike is black with blue striping and grey Cervelo graphics. Also includes the following upgrades;
Fizik Arione R3 saddle, carbon braided rails, carbon shell, black/grey with blue accents
Zipp carbon VukaSprint handlebars, 44cm measured outside to outside (42 c-c)
FSA SLK carbon seatpost with Di2 option for mounting the internal battery, 25mm setback
Zipp "Beyond Black" aluminum stem, 120mm in length
Ultegra 36x52 semi-compact crankset, 172.5mm crankarms, Rotor 4624BBRight BB professionally installed, no pedals included.
Wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Premium SL, 12-28 11-speed cassette, Continental 700x25 Gatorskin tires.
Bike is in like new condition, it could pass as new. I bought this as a lightly used frameset here on ST and built it up myself with brand new components to use as a spare bike but it’s just too nice and it never gets ridden. It was a real toss-up whether I'd keep this bike or my new Project One Madone but I had to go with the Madone instead just to not take a major loss and it doesn't make sense to keep both... well it makes perfect sense to me but not to my wife.
All parts are brand new with the exception of the wheels which are a few years old but barely ridden and in excellent condition. Option to purchase with 2014 Dura Ace 9000 C35 carbon tubulars which are brand new, tires never installed, pricing is as follows:
Complete bike with Mavic Ksyrium Premium wheels - $4200.00
Complete bike with Dura Ace C-35 carbon tubulars (instead of the Mavics)- $4800.00 (will include 700x25 continental competition tires new in box)
Prices include shipping from Canada via UPS with tracking and insurance as well as any applicable paypal fees. Bike will be professionally packed and shipped in a padded cardboard bike box.
PM for details, pics will be posted later today.
Quote Reply