Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Cervelo P2 Carbon 48cm and 2014 Specialized SHIV Expert Medium
Quote | Reply
Hello

My wife and I are selling our tri bikes. Both bikes are in amazing condition and have very low mileage. Cervelo $2200 and Specialized $2400. Buyer pays shipping, make offer.

2014 Cervelo P2 Carbon: For sale is a very lightly used Cervelo P2 Carbon. This is the new P2 frame that essentially the P3. This is my wife's bike and we are done with long triathlons for now. Frame is 48cm. The steerer tube is uncut, so there is plenty of adjustability. In the last 3 months I have upgraded the following to new 11spd Ultegra parts. Front and Rear Derailleurs, cassette, chain, brakes, Ultegra wheelset, and shifters. The Original FSA crank is still on the bike. Includes the dual bottle cage holder with cages on the seat post. Bike is in immaculate condition except one spot. My wife had some issues with chain suck early on and it chipped the paint. New cables and bar tape within the last month. Bike has roughly 1500 miles total on it, less than 300 with the new drivetrain. Also includes Garmin mount between aero bars. The rear of the saddle has some wear from the cages rubbing, we didn't know this was happening hence the rub, it's been resolved now. This is a turn key bike for someone who is 5'2 to probably 5'6 or so. 700c wheels. Please see the link below for larger higher res pictures on my Flickr account.
https://www.flickr.com/...ms/72157687269238706

2014 Specialized SHIV Expert Medium: For sale is a very lightly used, 661 miles to be exact, 2014 Specialized SHIV Expert. I bought this to do Ironman Canada and now I'm moving on. This bike was purchased brand new from a Specialized dealer in May 2017, so it is technically only 3 months old. Is in IMMACULATE condition and is completely stock. The wheels, tires and cassette were never even used. I took them off and used a set of carbon wheels the entire time I owned the bike. Includes the bladder for the frame, the FuelCell for food and flat storage. Uncut steerer tube so plenty of adjustability. The is truly an amazing bike and it retailed for $3900. Has full Shimano Ultra 11spd with FSA SLK Light carbon cranks, carbon brake levers, seat post etc. Please see more high resolution photos on my Flickr page at the link below. Includes Garmin mount too for between the aero bars. Bike is located in Santa Barbara and willing to work on delivery with buyer within reason. Frame is a size Medium.

https://www.flickr.com/...ms/72157684675216101

Last edited by: jmccuskey82: Aug 14, 17 11:58
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P2 Carbon 48cm and 2014 Specialized SHIV Expert Medium [jmccuskey82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, make offer
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P2 Carbon 48cm and 2014 Specialized SHIV Expert Medium [jmccuskey82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the P2 still available?
Quote Reply