Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Specialized FSR Carbon Expert 29 Medium industry Nine $3,000
Quote | Reply
Up on the block is my fun trail bike the veritable Specialized FSR 29 Carbon Expert from 2013. With a second kid on the way, 5 bikes in the garage is too many. the bike is in terrific shape, no issues with the carbon. Helicopter tape on the downtube and key 'rub' areas since new. Armor tape also used on crank arms with rubber bumper covers on end of cranks. Basically, the bike has been well protected. The bike is mostly stock except for some key upgrades:
De-Brained! The brain is great on the EPIC but I do not think it needs to be on a trail bike so I bought a standard Fox CTD shock with three position damper.
Industry Nine 32 spoke laced to Stans rims
XT cassette
90mm Thomson stem
Bontrager RXL carbon bar

The rest of the build is stock:
Specialized M10 Carbon front triangle and seat stays, aluminum chain stays.
X9 shifters
XO rear derr
SRAM SS2200 Carbon Crank: 22/36
Blacklite dropper post
Formula T1s brakes
New frame bearings / bottom bracket.

the bike stock sold for $6200 new, plus the $1100 Industry Nine wheels. I think $3k is a good price. I get a pretty good deal shipping through my work but lets just say $100 and we'll work out actual shipping. I'll have it professionally packed, etc.

Last edited by: teamsmith: Apr 22, 16 12:52
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized FSR Carbon Expert 29 Medium industry Nine $3,000 [teamsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Flexible on price.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized FSR Carbon Expert 29 Medium industry Nine $3,000 [teamsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump it one last time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best offer I have been able to get is $2300 via Ebay, which means I have to pay ebay their fees. Before I begrudgingly accept, can anyone do better than that?
Quote Reply