Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by trnichols
Last edited by: trnichols: Jun 15, 16 1:41
Re: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 58 frame size, can add HED 3 tri spoke set or Zipp rear disc [trnichols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zip disc? Tubular? Price? Saw the HED post but not one for the disc
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 58 frame size, can add HED 3 tri spoke set or Zipp rear disc [CB3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a Zipp 10speed tubular disc, its older but in good shape, with a specialized tire glued on it recently. I may have forgot to post that one in these forums. I'll try to get it posted. Willing to mix and match or put the wheels in with the bike to get the deal done. Headed over to the bike shop today to get more photos. Its hanging over at Bike Cycles in Wilmington, NC
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 58 frame size, can add HED 3 tri spoke set or Zipp rear disc [trnichols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update....I'll have some more pictures on Monday, but I'll throw in the Hed tri spokes and the Zipp disc, the whole package for $1,600.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Comes with the HED wheels, the Zipp disc is sold.
Last edited by: trnichols: Jun 15, 16 1:43
Quote Reply
Post deleted by trnichols [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp disc is gone, but can offer the bike and the HED 3 wheels for $1,475...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much would you want for the Hed 3 front?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 58 frame size, can add HED 3 tri spoke set or Zipp rear disc [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't want to split them up, selling them as a pair or with the bike, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 58 frame size, can add HED 3 tri spoke set or Zipp rear disc [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New price $1,300 . Can be shipped from or viewed at Bike Cycles of Wilmington
Quote Reply