Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L
Quote | Reply

Selling a 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro, size L. The bike is complete with SRAM Red components and a Fizik Arione tri saddle. The bike has never been wrecked and I have been meticulous in maintenance. Included in the sale is a barfly handlebar mount for Garmin, a Arundel Chronus water bottle and cage for the seat post mounts, Xlab stealth pocket 400 and the hydration bladder (used with water only). The bike has 2,917 miles on it. $2,100, includes free shipping in continental US.

Here are the specs:
  • Pro 10r Carbon, FACT IS frame with OSBB, size L
  • Specialized FACT carbon monocoque fork with crosswind-optimized airfoils
  • 1-1/8;” headset with stainless steel cartridge bearings
  • Integrated aerodynamic brakes
  • Stiff, light, fully adjustable ShivFACT aero carbon seatpost
  • SRAM Red components
  • 175 mm Specialized crank arms
  • 10 speed cassette, (10-28t). 52/36 chainrings
  • DT Swiss 2.0 etrto 622x14 wheels
  • Barfly computer mount, Arundel Chronus water bottle and frame hydration bladder.
  • PEDALS ARE NOT INCLUDED

$2,100 (shipping included)
Last edited by: mdcrag: Apr 12, 15 16:36
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L [mdcrag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You forgot the price.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L [Satyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geez. Sorry. $2,200 which includes shipping in the US.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L [mdcrag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a very clean looking Shiv! What is prompting you to sell it?

Looking at Specialized's sizing charts, I can use either a medium or a large (I'm 5'10") and apparently the large gives me more wiggle room up/down in fitment.

Do you have any other pics? Any damage/wear on the frame that you could show or is it really as clean as it looks in the image?

-Paul
2011 Tarmac SL2
Shimano 105
Newb triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L [erickpl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've kept the bike very clean and have taken great care of it. I don't have time to race triathlon anymore and so the bike has been sitting in my basement for quite awhile.

Sorry, I don't dare help you with your sizing questions. I am 6'0" and had the bike professionally fit and it's perfect. It does have plenty of room to go smaller, but I honestly don't know how it would work for you.

I can get you some closer shots and will post them offsite. Yes, it really is as clean as it looks. It's never been crashed and I've babied it. Best bike I ever owned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Understand you not wanting to make statements about fit. It can be picky. THAT I know. I'd be interested in some additional pics once you get them.

-Paul
2011 Tarmac SL2
Shimano 105
Newb triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro Time Trial/Triathlon, Size L [erickpl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM for more pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD.
Quote Reply