Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
2013 LG Vortice white with clear shield worn once in training really doesn't fit my noggin complete with box and additional stickers and bag SZ Med $100.00 shipped to the lower 48
Last edited by: Veloracermike: May 8, 14 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized S-Works Shoes SZ 42.5 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Could you send me some pics, thank you.

tiiibimmer73@yahoo. com
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized S-Works Shoes SZ 42.5 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of the shoes to rnbyrd3@gmail.com please and thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized S-Works Shoes SZ 42.5 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [atanger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Atanger your email bounced can you double check it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My bad:
tiibimmer73@yahoo. com
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized S-Works Shoes SZ 42.5 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [atanger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Makes more sense I've had a couple of Tii's myself 😊
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the sworks if not sold yet. Been wanting to try a used set befor springing for new. Email mjbabcock at gmail and I'll work out payment.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Specialized S-Works Shoes SZ 42.5 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [mjbabcock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mjbabcock wrote:
I'll take the sworks if not sold yet. Been wanting to try a used set befor springing for new. Email mjbabcock at gmail and I'll work out payment.

Okay I've had a few people contact me saying that they wanted them. If I don't hear back by noon today they are yours. I sent you an email as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
S_Works shoes are sold! Thanks for all the interest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somebody make me an offer on that Vortice!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP 100.00 SHIPPED!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 LG Vortice w/clear shield SZ M [Luis F Soberal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friday BUMP!