Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2012 Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T - $1450+shipping
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T

2012 Cervelo P3 56cm.

Barely used. Bought used in February with a new drivetrain but gave up plans to race on the TT bike this year. The drivetrain only has indoor miles since February...not ridden outside.

Dura Ace 7900 everything except the crank, which is a SRAM Rival.

Fizik arione saddle.

3T aura-pro bars and upgraded carbon extensions ($$$).

NO WHEELS included. Garmin, pedals, Xlab unit & cages shown are also not included, but can be for a little extra.

Email for more details/questions/offers. You pay shipping + packaging costs.

Located in Toronto, Canada. $1850 CAD or $1450 USD. Take advantage of the exchange rate!!

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T - $1450+shipping [blitzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T - $1450+shipping [blitzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you be able to measure the maximum saddle height from center of BB to saddle rails with the post at minimum insertion line? I think minimum insertion is spec'ed at 6.5cm.

I know I can fit on a 58 p3 and 56 would also work except I am unable to determine if I can get the saddle height on a 56.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T - $1450+shipping [danahs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw this now, but will get back to you with the measurements tomorrow. Just wanted to update you.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo P3 56cm Dura Ace 3T - $1450+shipping [danahs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey

I measured the max seatpost length till the min insertion line. It was 25 cm from the saddle rail clamp to the min insertion line.

The distance from the bb to the saddle rails in this top position is 77-78 cm approximately.

Let me know if that works for you.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still here. Bump bump.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply