Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP $1800 OBO
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone!
Life happens and sometimes we're forced to put down our hobbies for a while. So I'm selling my tri bike. 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7 series but at this point it's just the frame - size large
Full Ultegra 6800 11spd groupset
  • Cranks are 50/34 165mm
  • Cassette is 11-25
  • Dura-Ace 11spd shifters

Will come with the Adamo Prologue Saddle, and the installed Profile Design Aeria T2 aerobars (220 best, Carfrae's Kona winning bars) and the Mavic Aksium wheels. The aerobars will come with all of the extra spaces and screws. Bike will also come with the draft box, the computer and the duotrap sensor. There is a minor scuff on the ride side of the aerobars from the side of my garage - shop checked it out and the carbon is still 100% good. I'm not really sure where to price the bike considering everything else is extremely new. I'll say $2000 but am totally open to offers.

Drive train side

Ultegra 6800, 165mm, 50-34

Aeria bars [not] in the wind

Small Scuff

Last edited by: creyes: Sep 22, 14 15:41
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp [creyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one? Price is flexible
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp [creyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't want to put this on ebay. Also might be interested in trading for a Kawasaki Ninja 250r or 300r in Southern California - I'll add
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [creyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [creyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
evening bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still for sale - another price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beautiful bike, great build. too bad it is a size large

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you take $1200?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [Jndasinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. The cost of the aerobars + the groupset is around $1200, I'd be giving away the frame for free. Now if you wanted me to put the stock 10spd SRAM Apex groupset and the stock bontrager bar then we can talk about the ~$1300 range
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
creyes wrote:
No. The cost of the aerobars + the groupset is around $1200, I'd be giving away the frame for free. Now if you wanted me to put the stock 10spd SRAM Apex groupset and the stock bontrager bar then we can talk about the ~$1300 range

Do this and sell me the aerobars.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [nathan.kiser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nathan.kiser wrote:
creyes wrote:

Do this and sell me the aerobars.

If I get the bike sold I'll start parting out stuff. I'll keep you in mind
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got fitted via regular yesterday and am waiting for my measurements to come back. I know for sure I need 155mm cranks. Willing to pull them and the saddle off since I have to but those anyway? Feel free to pm me
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [Jdilliplane1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, any chance I can get the serial number?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [Jdilliplane1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump because 155mm cranks must look so tiny on a large.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll get those for you when I get off of work. And these are 165mm cranks I'm not sure it's possible to get 6800 155mm...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dang, I need to find out what size TT bike I need!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Imaking wrote:
Dang, I need to find out what size TT bike I need!

The cool thing about these bars is that the stack is adjustable to pretty much anyone - given the amount of included spacers. That plus seat height - crank length and you're set. Reach is a different story - gotta make sure that fits. I'm 5'11'' with a 32'' inseam if that helps
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also 5'11 with a 32" inseam.

I'm working on the wife...
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept - Profile Aeria Bars - Ultegra 6800 11sp - PRICE DROP [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Imaking wrote:
I'm also 5'11 with a 32" inseam.

I'm working on the wife...

Fate! And good luck with the wife. Built as it is this bike is a great deal - you'd be hard pressed to find a better performing bike for the price. Especially given the groupset/bars. Let me know!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale - need to get it out of my house. Make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some interest but not sold yet. Someone get this great bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great bike at a great price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply

Prev Next