Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 S-Works Shiv-Sram Red-Medium
Quote | Reply
I am selling my 2011 S-Works Shiv. It is a size medium. It comes with the full Sram Red build, S-works crankset with aero rings. It does not come with wheels, bottle cages, pedals or the seat pictured. I do have a Fizik saddle that I will sale with the bike. It will also come with a brand new, uncut seat post and the full fit kit. This bike is a rocket. With my wheels as you see it pictured it only weighed 17.5lbs. It has the Sram Red R2R shifters as well. It does have one paint chip on the down tube. I have included a picture of it. The Nosecone also has a minor crack in it which I've read is common from oversteer. I put tape on the nosecone when I got the bike to prevent any rubbing or problems like that, but you can see it in one of the pics. I just had it at my local bike shop yesterday and they looked it over and gave it a clean bill of health. It's ready to go. I'm not exactly sure what these bikes are worth since they are somewhat rare. I have seen two modules on Ebay for sale lately in the $3000-$3500 range. Since this is a complete bike minus wheels, I am going to ask $3000, but will consider offers. Email me if you have any questions at webygail13@hotmail.com. Thanks.

This is the paint chip. The bike is pretty dirty in this pic as well.

Last edited by: Webygail13: Sep 3, 14 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 S-Works Shiv-Sram Red-Medium [Webygail13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the frame if it's fs still?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 S-Works Shiv-Sram Red-Medium [TT Tony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price reduced to $3200.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been back and forth about selling this bike, but have decided that it's time. I did 2 races all year on it and next year isn't shaping up to be any better. I've changed the price to $3000, but will entertain offers on it. Email me @ webygail13@hotmail.com if interested.
Quote Reply