Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Blue Triad EX Carbon TT Bike $1550
Quote | Reply
Bike size is M which is somewhere between 54-56cm. I'm 5'10 but it could suit someone plus or minus a couple inches.

I purchased this bike in 2012 as a frame-set and had it custom built at my LBS. I have trained and raced triathlons on it but it is still in great shape and is very light (18.7lbs as pictures) and fast....just ask my riding buddies! Only cosmetic blemish is a small chip in the top tube where my cleat hit it. You will definitely stand-out from the crowd with a great bike that looks sexy in a field full of Cervelo's and Trek's.

Specs
-Frame Tubing Material: Aerus Composites T1000/T800 high-modulus carbon.
-Stem: Carbon 3T 100mm
-Brakeset: SRAM Force (front); Tektro R725 (rear).
-Shift Levers: Shimano Bar-end
-Crank: FSA Gossamer 52/36 175mm
-Rear Cassette: SRAM 1070, 10-speed: 11-26.
-Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
-Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
-Handlebar: Profile Design Aluminum Base Bar w/clip on extensions.
-Wheels: Mavic Kysrium Elites w/Continental Ultra Sport tires.

FACTORY DESCRIPTION:
Blue's revolutionary Triad EX is an aerodynamic powerhouse that's sure to take you to the next level! Its high-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork are crafted to deliver the ultimate in aerodynamics, efficiency and speed. Its wind-cheating design has been optimized to work with a rider in motion, producing the lowest drag possible. For even more speed, Blue's Power Arc chainstays create a wind shadow over the cassette and rear derailleur so you slip through the air practically unnoticed. Other aero details include a 2-position Aerus carbon seatpost, behind-the-stem internal cable routing and a hidden rear brake.

I have a SRAM red crank and bottom bracket that I bought for this bike but never installed, I'm willing to include this for an extra $150.

I can email or text more pictures upon request.
Last edited by: runfit1: Mar 26, 17 8:47
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Blue Triad EX Carbon TT Bike $1450 [runfit1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop $1450
Last edited by: runfit1: Mar 27, 17 5:40
Quote Reply