Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 54cm Cervelo S2
Quote | Reply
This is probably one of the lightest, and most aero roadbikes ever built. I am willing to entertain offers on how the seller would like to buy it. I would prefer to sell it as a module of the frame, fork, headset, Lightning 170mm crankset, Berk Composites seatpost/combo. I absolutely love this bike, but I work for Specialized now, and I should probably race on our bikes. IF you are serious about purchasing this bike, respond here, or PM me. I really don't want to sell any wheels with it. I really prefer these 2010 404's, but I am open to all offers. I am not going to give this thing away, so please no lowballers.

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMG!!! I cannot believe you are selling one of my favorite forum bikes of all time! Sad....SAD day for me. Good luck with the Sale!
Last edited by: bianchi10: Jul 19, 14 20:19
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bianchi10 wrote:
OMG!!! I cannot believe you are selling one of my favorite forum bikes of all time! Sad....SAD day for me. Good luck with the Sale!

Well, Specialized reimburses employees race fees, and it just feels wrong racing on their dime on someone else's bike. On top of that, I haven't flatted in two years. I flatted today 4 miles from the finish in the State Championship race. I was in the lead group, and I felt great for the sprint. I'm not even tired. I feel it was karma for racing on a non-Specialized, or maybe it was just shitty luck. I will miss it for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just like bianchi10, this is one of my favorite forum bike and it's a sad day for me too. This was the exact bike that converted me into a weight weenie! Actually followed your entire project from beginning to end! Good luck with your sale!

Would love to purchase this as frame set only as the S2 was my favorite bike of all time and this is the right size too! Unfortunately no cash at the moment..... Well, free bump from me!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [MNX1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest, and kind words guys. My first buyer fell through. I am still accepting offers.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [MNX1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MNX1024 wrote:
This was the exact bike that converted me into a weight weenie!

same here!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, so there has been some interest, and some tire kickers, but I'm just going to part it out. I have a buyer for the crankset already so I'm going to go ahead and sell it. The frame/fork, with the seatpost/saddle combo I'm going to let go for $1400+ship. The seatpost combo cost me a good bit of coin, and there are only two made for these Cervelo frames in existence. You won't find a lighter more comfortable setup.

Also for sale from this build:
Zipp SCSL stem 130mm 6deg $75+ship
Tri-Rig Omega brake latest revision with cable stop+ Shimano Pro headset mounted stop $125+ship
Everything else I would like to keep for my Venge build.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well it is the end of an era. This bike has been torn down tonight. I am already starting the process on acquiring a S-Works Venge to transfer everything over to. So this thing has got to go. I know someone wants a great aero road bike with an incredibly light custom seatpost combo. BTW the saddle shape is based off of a Selle Italia SLR. It is really comfortable, I've done several centuries on it, and I'll be having another one made for the Venge when I get it.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone has to buy this! I know how much that saddle/post combo was as we got them built at the exact same time so keeping that in mind the frame/forks is a steal.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 54cm Cervelo S2 [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks BMANX! The Tri-Rig brake sold, and the frameset is pending sale. Thank you all for your interest!
Quote Reply