Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w HED carbon aerobars $700
Quote | Reply
2008 Cervelo P2C, some signs of wear but in overall good condition, has been sitting on the trainer for past 2 years so time to bid farewell.
  • HED aerobars with S bend
  • Dura-ace brakes
  • Ultegra front and rear derailleur
  • Fizik tri arione 2 saddle
  • FSA SL-K carbon crank
  • Oval carbon stem
  • Ultegra pedals and unused Torhans VR bottle

I couldn't get the 404 fixed at a reasonable cost so selling with stock wheels, $700 + shipping, PM me for pics.

Thanks.
Last edited by: uksoxfan: Jan 14, 17 17:26
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w/ Zipp 404's and HED carbon aerobars $1250 [uksoxfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any pictures available? --Thanks!

"A challenging journey is not without risks. Often we feel we can go no further, we can do no more, and that one more step is impossible. In that one moment we face the abyss, the ultimate challenge of mind, body, and spirit and discover an inner strength we never new existed and in a glorious revelation realize that our lives have changed forever."
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w/ Zipp 404's and HED carbon aerobars $1250 [uksoxfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmd

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w/ Zipp 404's and HED carbon aerobars $1250 [milo331] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I'll upload later today or PM me your email. I was just explaining to someone else that I noticed a crack in the front Zipp yesterday so it would be with stock wheels for $950 including ultegra pedals and Torhans VR bottle. I will update the post later today to reflect same (unless Zipp can repair replace the wheel).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp are going to repair the wheel so unless someone wants to take it with stock wheels, I will likely re-list when i get the new wheel.

Thanks all.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Relisting with stock wheels for $700 as described in edited listing.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w HED carbon aerobars $700 [uksoxfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any references for sizing? I'm 6'0" with a 31" inseam, my concern is this bike being big. There is no Cervelo dealer near me to try one or I would go that route.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P2C 56cm w HED carbon aerobars $700 [Rooster519] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you should be fine. I'm 6'1 with 31 and its never felt big, I'll include the original Vision stem if you want to adjust the reach.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before we head to eBay. I think $700 is a good deal but am open to reasonable offers to avoid the hassle...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? Curious about shipping costs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What brand/model wheels are you including with the bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale is pending payment from PayPal.

Thanks.
Quote Reply