Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers'
Quote | Reply
We got a ton of CycleOps Fluid 2 indoor trainers in stock today. Here's the deal for ST'ers only:

Call the store at (313) 278-1350. Tell whoever answers you saw the classified on Slowtwitch.

You can buy as many as you want at $219.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states of the United States.

We also have the sweat nets, riser blocks, Continental indoor trainer tires and more.

Thanks!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 25, 05 12:54
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops. I made a goof on the price. Dimwit. They are $219 for ST'ers, special deal- free shipping in the lower 48.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold four to ST'ers today! Thank you- each one of them did ship today.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is compatiable with 650 and 700?

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom:

Do you/ would you ship to canada?

http://www.actionshots.ca
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Shawn, works with 650c and 700c.

We've sold 26 of them to ST'ers as of today.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by oneforty.6 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you ship to Canada? If so, I'm interested.

derek
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [oneforty.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi There,

I just order 24 more Fluid trainers. We're good to go. (313) 278-1350. For everybody who ordered- they've all been shipped thanks to "The Wolf" and Mike Aderhold.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Can I get the deal if I come into the store to pick one up?

Peter

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi There,

Yup, you're an ST'er in good standing- so you get the deal in store too.

We are in good shape on these- $219 all day long! Free Shipping.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Called store the other day and got message about store hours etc. Did I hear you are open on Thursdays? If so I'd like to call in my order then assuming you still have some in stock.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not much of a biker, and I'm hoping this will help. It seems like a great deal, Tom, thanks for making it available.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [AlohaJulio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's our pleasure. It helped us out too so I appreciate everyone who phoned us. Thank you guys!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available?

Marcel
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [Marcel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Marcel,

This deal and the deal on the Kurt Kinetics is still moving right along! Everything available for same day shipping. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've shipped most of these out parcel post so it may take an extra day to get to you guys. It is free shipping (to you) so we went cheap.

We still have plenty to sell: Cycle-Ops Fluid 2 trainers, 2006 models, $219.99 free shipping to the lower 48 states.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've got enough of these in stock- no problem. The new 2006 models at the $219.99 with free shipping price only to ST'ers.

2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping (to the lower 48) for ST'ers'

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have Cycle-Ops Fluid 2's in stock also: $219 to ST'ers with Free freight to the lower 48.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have Cycle-Ops Fluid 2 also for a few bucks less than the Kurt. Call (313) 278-1350 and Mike Aderhold will send you one for $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers'. This is the new 2006 model.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just wanted to save Tom the time it takes to bump his own sales thread.

happy holiday Tom

John Teeters
866-508-4676
john@triumph-multisport.com
http://www.triumph-multisport.com

Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Cyclops Fluid2 Trainers: $219.00 w/ FREE shipping for ST'ers' [triumph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are there any left? thanks.
Quote Reply