Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by gevangelista
Re: 2004 renn disc for sale with dura ace 11/23 cassette this disc has only 50 miles on it looking to sell it for $200 [gevangelista] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to buy it. Is it 650c or 700c, clincher or tubular? I PM'd you about it. Thanks

Ben
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 renn disc for sale with dura ace 11/23 cassette this disc has only 50 miles on it looking to sell it for $200 [bde4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it sold yet? i am very intersted if it is a 700. Please email at nittiaj@hotmail.com.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 renn disc for sale with dura ace 11/23 cassette this disc has only 50 miles on it looking to sell it for $200 [gevangelista] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello; clincher or tubie? 650 or 700? will give you $225 to beat the next guy. thanks,

seamus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available? If so I am interested.

Miguel in the 'No...El Tribato

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 renn disc for sale with dura ace 11/23 cassette this disc has only 50 miles on it looking to sell it for $200 [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very interested if it is a 650....and can do better than $225 even ;-)
Quote Reply