Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2004 Giant TCR Size Med
Quote | Reply
Like New. Approx 500 miles. Selling because I would like to buy a tri bike and can't afford to have two bikes. I would like to keep the pedals, but will consider including if it's a deal breaker. With or without Profile Designs Airstryke clip on aerobars. Tampa, FL area or will ship.

If interested, make me an offer @ grahamfizer@yahoo.com

thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Giant TCR Size Med [TJ Burke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TCR composite or aluminum?

I might be interested in the frame/fork/headset/seatpost/and (maybe) stem if your willing to break it up? eddie.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Giant TCR Size Med [YoEddie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are there any pictures avaialble? How about condition? What was the bike priced at new? Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Giant TCR Size Med [YoEddie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is aluminum. I would like to sell it complete and buy a new complete bike for simplicity and as little down time as possible, since it is my only bike. If I have a hard time selling it I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out, assuming you are interested.

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Giant TCR Size Med [newbie5317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any pictures of the actual bike but is exactly like the yellow "TCR Alloy" on Giant's website. It is flawless except that I suspect that the clip on aero bars will probably have left a mark on the handle bars when removed. Also, yellow tires just don't stay perfectly yellow when you ride them on the road.

I bought it in July for about $ 1550 including tax, and I am in Tampa.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Giant TCR Size Med [TJ Burke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a great bike. I am sure you would like more than I am willing to spend. Thanks for posting it and answering questions though.
Quote Reply