Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*Price Drop* New Size 13 Shoe Sale- Bonts, Zoots, Newtons, Adidas
Quote | Reply
Both Sub 8 and A2s are new.

The Sub8s were molded in a toaster oven for minor adjustments and ridden on trainer 2x. I added a velcro tab and there is one scuff on the inside of the right Sub8 (pictured). I have no idea how it got there and it is completely cosmetic. You can hardly notice but in the interest of full disclosure, I'm letting people know. Along those same lines, I put cleats on the Sub 8s and the nuts in sole spin so had to use a vise grip to get the cleats off so there are some cosmetic tiny nicks on the nut and on the foam foot bed (under the insole). Again, does not effect the shoe, you can't feel it and it's completely cosmetic, just being up front. The trainer rides I did with my orthotics so the foot beds/original insoles are unused. Really brand new shoes.

The A2s have not been worn at all, have not been molded and have not had cleats mounted.

Both size 48. I wear a 13 US and these fit perfect. Probably good for 12.5 to 13.5.

Fantastic shoes, just not for me. $150 each shipped CONUS.

All size 13. Newtons sold. Others are unworn. $40 each shipped CONUS. PayPal gift only please.

Last edited by: punisher99: Apr 9, 14 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: New Size 13 Shoe Sale- Zoots, Newtons, Adidas [punisher99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Newtons. Please pm your paypal.
Quote Reply
Re: New Size 13 Shoe Sale- Zoots, Newtons, Adidas [ryancr711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Newtons sold. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on adis and zoots: $40. All unworn (adis still have the tag- if you're not familiar, they come in at 6.7oz- perfect racing shoe). PRice drop on bonts $135 each. Apologies for hogging forum. Combined threads.
Last edited by: punisher99: Apr 9, 14 11:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sunday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Easter bump.
Quote Reply