Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*PRICE REDUCTION * FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Front and Rear and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed
Quote | Reply
Selling:

1. Beautiful, 11 speed, Zipp 808 full carbon clincher wheelset. Excellent cond. Comes with Continental Tires. Black hubs, black spokes, black decals. Super fast! $1500. I will cover the first $25 of shipping, buyer pays the rest. Coming from Maryland, shipped FedEx. PM me if interested. I will include the zipp skewers and valve extenders and tubes as well.

2. Reynolds Element Disc, full carbon clincher, 11 speed. Brand new in box. Comes with all kinds of goodies, including a padded wheelbag, Reynolds blue brake pads, skewers, rim tape. I will include a Conti 4000 tire as well. This would go great with the Zipps above to complete the set. $1350 obo. PM me if interested. I will cover the first $25 of shipping, buyer pays the rest. Coming from Maryland, shipped FedEx.
Last edited by: justtrime: Sep 26, 17 10:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price bump on the Reynolds disc to $1300!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final price reduction on the Reynolds disc to $1250 plus up to $25 of shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduction on the Zipps to $1450 plus $25 shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE REDUCTION * FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reynolds Disc $1200 (will cover shipping up to $25)

Zipp 808's $1300 for the set (will cover shipping up to $25)

Shipping from Maryland.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE REDUCTION * FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm possible interested in the 808's if you can ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reasonable offers will be considered.

I am also open to splitting the set of Zipps:

Front wheel with tire/tube/skewer: $550 shipped

Rear wheel with tire/tube/skewer: $850 shipped
Last edited by: justtrime: Sep 26, 17 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE REDUCTION * FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Front and Rear and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FRONT ZIPP SOLD

Reynolds disc and rear Zipp still available.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE REDUCTION * FS: Zipp 808 Full Carbon Clincher Front and Rear and Reynolds Element Disc Brand New 11 speed [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the disc and how much does it weigh
Quote Reply