Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
*PRICE DROP* For Sale - XTerra Vecto Pro X3, LG road helmet, shoes and more
Quote | Reply
Last edited by: datscha: Apr 12, 15 20:16
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PICTURES Here - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B43Ey3UyqwOIflpWRnBVX1BWVDQ5dm03ejFCYjNoVVpJS2xTZDRQelloRllJZy1JZUNKMWc&usp=drive_web

*Link edited
Last edited by: datscha: Mar 11, 15 10:48
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you ain't at the top, you're last as they say
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items and link to pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello I am interested in the base bar/aerobars combo.

Are you willing to ship to BC, Canada. Cost for that? I am a newer member to ST, and cannot send a PM (tried earlier) Can you PM me with info? I should be able to reply to pm...

many thanks
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [sixt3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up to the top.

Do not hesitate to make offers - I need this gone!
Last edited by: datscha: Mar 12, 15 14:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated list with sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped even lower... Please help me get rid of these items so my couple can be happier... Pretty please?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE DROP* For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm ready to pull the trigger on this today if you can post or email pic of the watch displaying something. Not questioning your integrity but for my own piece of mind. I can't send PM as I am new to the forum.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE DROP* For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [smcdonaldaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey for some reasons people can't locate the link to the picture.

Here it is - https://drive.google.com/...Wc&usp=drive_web
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE DROP* For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found the pics no problem but the watch is not displaying anything, the screen is blank. For my own piece of mind a pic with a some sort of display(Date/time) would give me the piece of mind to pull the PayPal trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE DROP* For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [smcdonaldaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duh. Sorry. Will ask the g/f to take of picture with it on! Probably later tonight
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sales pending on 910xt and Rudy TT helmet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any luck on that pic?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
datscha wrote:
Sales pending on 910xt and Rudy TT helmet

Payment sent on 910xt stuff +Free bump

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
910xt SOLD

Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through on Wingspan helmet.

I will be in the Bay Area Tue-Thu and can arrange to drop some items if interested. Otherwise local pickup in NYC still available, or you can pay for shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wetsuit, pm sent. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: *PRICE DROP* For Sale - Wetsuits, SRAM Force crank, 910xt, helmets, shoes and more [tsoed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zoot wetsuit sold, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final price drop. I might as well give this stuff for free if I go any lower.

Great deals in it, feel free to email me with your questions.

Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for added item - XTerra Vector Pro Wetsuit - full sleeves small. picture to follow
Quote Reply

Prev Next