After being hit by a car last September my previous Dimond was totalled and I needed a new ride. Being well known to the guys at Dimond they kindly lent me a demo bike to race at Kona. I ordered my new bike towards the start of this season, paid for by the insurance company, and received it at the beginning of May. So it is literally 2.5 months old at the time of writing and has been ridden for a total of 1,167km (725 miles) according to Training Peaks. I am heading out on a 3 year overlanding expedition, so pointless having the bike sitting in storage devaluing. My last race is at Challenge Penticton on Sunday (so add another 100km or so to the total!)
The build totalled around $11,900. Selling for $6,995.
- Dimond Brilliant (Size Large)
- Custom painted by Dimond: Porsche Miami Blue
- Custom painted Speed Box
- Custom painted Super fork
- Seat post only cut 10mm so far
- Hed Jet+ 6 Front
- Hed Jet + 9 Rear
- Bontrager R3 tires (25mm)
- TriRig Alpha X
- TriRig Alpha X Tilt Kit
- Profile Design carbon extensions
- Quarq DZero
- TriRig Omega X front and rear
Shifters + Levers
- Ultegra Di2
- Ultegra Di2
- Dura Ace 54/42 chain ring
- Includes spare 'standard chainring' Ultegra 53/39
- 165 mm crank arms
- Dura Ace Di2
- Ultegra 11-28
- Small scuff under chain stay on drive side. Not noticeable unless you look for it.
- Small scuff on drive side crank arm, right at the end of the arm.
- The rest of the bike is pretty much in 'from factory' condition.
I will upload some more detailed images, happy to supply images of any particular area.
Powered by - Team Dimond | Wave Physiotherapy | PB+J Coaching