Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [morganb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a Felt IA FRD from DGleeson.

Fair price. Excellent communication. Shipped quickly. Packed with extreme care. And just an overall nice guy!

Pretty much as good as it gets.

Too old to go pro but doing it anyway
http://instagram.com/tgarvey4
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [MrRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jjstains just sold me a built up QR Illicito and shipped it very quickly. Excellent communication and very reasonable price! I would definitely recommend him as someone to buy stuff from!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@misha1809 Great Seller. Never seen a used item look so much like factory packaging! Super quick shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [nbaffaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beercity -- bought a wheel/powertap hub from him. Good/easy communication, arrived quickly, and everything as described. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [dand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TNTRI

Sold a used 5700 Stages to me. Responsive on questions, shipped quickly, package had original documentation.

Meter worked as advertised once received.

I would recommend as a forum seller.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [dand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dand wrote:
Beercity -- bought a wheel/powertap hub from him. Good/easy communication, arrived quickly, and everything as described. Thanks!

+1 for dand as well, good buyer
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

brett2467

Great communication, easy to work with. Frame set is perfect, great seller, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought an evade helmet from Ghost234. Very fast delivery, helmet is perfect!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shout out to miketri7 for being flexible with selling me a tacx vortex smart trainer. Delivery would have wildly jumped the price up but he allowed me to do a local pickup while he was going through a pretty crazy work week.

Also, juanmoretime went through the trouble of following up to sell me some brake levers and made it a pretty high priority to quickly ship to me.

milesthedog

Bought a Wahoo Kickr this past weekend from Nick. Price was very reasonable and the item was exactly as pictured/described. We were able to meet 1/2 way between our current locations for a pickup which helped save me what would have been expensive shipping expenses. Great seller. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fastskiguy was awesome. Clean easy transaction and I had my hands on the wheel within 3 days.
Quote Reply
*POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
User Hassooney

Purchased Garmin 920xt.

Communication was responsive and friendly and no issues with making payment.

Item was shipped quickly, packaging was thorough, and tracking number was provided. Item was in great condition and came with everything listed in the posting plus additional screen protectors.

Would not hesitate to transact with him again in the future.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MPHL and Renolaw are both top notch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mile425 - responsive, and item was just as described.

Attacking this day with enthusiasm unknown to mankind.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [LundyLund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i buy trinity sl
to Granth9
profile http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?username=Granth9

very very thanks from uruguay
Rafael
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [warlockuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a kickr from hideano. He was prompt with communication and shipping and I was happy with the price. I recommend him and would definitely do business with him again. He gave the option to pay venmo or PayPal friends and family to avoid paying the 3% credit card fee. I paid the fee to have the chargeback protection if needed on such a large purchase, but I would be comfortable paying venmo or PayPal friends and family with hideano in the future.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bought a powertap wheelset from 1poseur1. good communication. fast and well-packed shipping.

Quote | Reply
Excellent transaction with CBRE. Easy deal and Curt shipped super fast. Product came just as expected. No surprises.

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still enjoying the EC70 wheels I got from Kyle several months ago, and the adamo TT saddle I got from seebritri. Both sellers shipped fast and communicated well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+ feedback for unitedathletica from October purchased a trek speed concept XS from this seller, everything was as described, shipping from within the US forwarded from NY state as advertised. price, condition of the item , delivery speed A+

Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [lenadacleana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lenadacleana wrote:
+ feedback for unitedathletica from October purchased a trek speed concept XS from this seller, everything was as described, shipping from within the US forwarded from NY state as advertised. price, condition of the item , delivery speed A+

I purchased a medium Speed Concept from Garry as well (UnitedAthletica). I had been looking for something like this bike for quite awhile. The price was good and the bike looks very nice. He seems to be the Slowtwitch "go to" connection for Speed Concepts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you to jasonwiener. Great price and fast shipping. The pwoermeter seems in great shape too.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [MrRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a disc wheel off Tridill, slight delays but wasn't too bad. Fast replies, got it within 2 weeks. Great seller!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me chime in with
NEFARIOUS & TRITYGR

both just purchased from me. Patient with me getting boxes to ship and prompt payment. Thank you guys/girls

Shawn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great transaction with louisn, purchased a frame right before Christmas, shipped right away (not expected given the holidays), and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was clear and professional.
Quote Reply

Prev Next