Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*New S-Works Tri Shiv (M) with Pro Level Components (all or split)
Quote | Reply

After purchasing and building my dream triathlon race bike 3 seasons ago, I was in an accident. Although I am feeling better, life has just gone in a different direction and it is time to let my race gear go.

Here is what is on the block:

-Specialized S-Works Shiv Module (M) with Dura Ace 7800 Di2 components (10 Speed): $2,350

-Reynolds 72 Aero Clincher Wheels with Conti GP 4000's and a Dura ace 12-25 cassette: $1,850

-SRM Dura Ace 9000 [10 or 11 speed) power meter crank (I've had them all and this is hands down the most stable and best on the market): $2,000

-Dash Stage 9 Saddle (105g): $400

-Speedplay Zero Titanium pedals (taken from another bike, so not as new as the rest of the stuff here, but in great condition): $200

------Not pictured, but can take a pic if you are interested---

-Lightweight Disc Fernweg/Audobahn Tubular with Lightweight carry bag and skewers (Vittora Corsa tire - used for 3 race before getting this frame): $2,450

-Hed Stinger 9 Front Tubular (Vittoria Corsa tire - 3 races as well): $750

-Specialized S-Works TT Helmet (the new one that looks like the McLaren Version - never worn): $225

If you have any questions, shoot me a private message. If you take it all, we will work out a deal. Also, will workout shipping depending on what is purchased.

Last edited by: jamo: Jun 11, 16 18:33
Quote Reply
Re: *New S-Works Tri Shiv (M) with Pro Level Components (all or split) [jamo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame has sold... all other items are available...
Quote Reply